Thursday 22 April 2010

The Shabby Tea Room Week #6

This weeks challenge at The Shabby Tea Room is "Sketch This", using the photo as inspiration to create a card or project using the sketch as the layout.This week I decided to do a LO rather than a card as I don't seem to be doing as much scrapping lately and have so many photos I want to scrap.


I couldn't wait to use the new October Afternoon 'Fly a Kite papers and this was the perfect opportunity using this photo of my gorgeous little Nephew on his 3rd Birthday.
Thanks for another great challenge to all at  The Shabby Tearoom!!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Deb, what a beautiful project and your son is absolutely A-DORABLE!!! Enjoy these days -- they go by so fast! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us in the Tea Room this week. I hope you can come back again on Monday to give our next challenge a try too :)

Nicole said...

Great page! Love the stitching and buttons. Cutie-Pie photo as well! :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Love that you did a layout with this week's sketch. It is absolutely adorable. I love the row of buttons.....it makes me smile because I just made a card stringing together some chipboard buttons like that. ;)
Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.

Lisa said...

nice page - love the stitching. i must get my machine repaired - this looks so good!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...