Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Sketch Inspirations #130

If you like using sketches take a look at Sketch Inspiration,there is a new sketch every week and loads of sketches  from previous weeks.If you upload your layout to the gallery you get the chance to win a fab prize from the sponsors of the week as well as looking at all the other layouts on there,it is a great source of inspiration. Here's this weeks sketch:


Forever Blowing Bubbles


Lastly, I'd just like to share some photo's with you that I took when I went for a walk with my friend the other day.I see this poppy field every day and kept saying I must bring my camara,well this time I did.I'm not a brilliant photograper.I only point and shoot,but I am really pleased with how they turned out.




 TFL
xxxxDebxxxx

4 comments:

Lisa said...

wow, those poppies are amazing. great piccies!

Claire Crompton said...

Wow what lovely photos, can't wait to see layouts with these!! :)

Cx

Juls said...

so Cute!!! Love your photos, they are framed so perfectly with the fabulous bunting, and the gorgeous handmade flowers! Hugs Juls

Lea said...

The poppie pictures are great. I also love the bubble LO. Especially the flowers. You alwyas have such great flowers!!!

Twas the Night Before Christmas Socks.....Christmas Eve Cast On.

I'm so excited to let you all know, my friend  Dani  from  Little Bobbins Knits  has just released her very first sock pattern, ju...