Saturday 18 September 2010

I Didn't Expect This!!!

The postman delivered a parcel today and what a lovely surprise when I took it out the box,I had a package wrapped in pink tissue paper tied with a ribbon and inside was a beautifully decorated box (made from scratch) with a note book inside and a Thank You card,it was from the lovely,talented Ros.



When I had a sort out of my craft stuff I sent Ros some things for her craft group she runs for special need adults,I certainly didn't expect this beautiful gift so thank you so much,Ros,I love it.

xxxxDebxxxx

6 comments:

Stella said...

It's gorgeous!

Lisa said...

wow - that is so gorgeous! but one good deed deserves another and I saw what a lot of wonderful stuff you sent over to Ros - good for you!
I can imagine just how thrilled you must have been!

Clare said...

beautiful gift, fabulous!

Juls said...

wow thats gorgeous! what a beautiful gift! Hugs Juls

Ros said...

So glad you liked it ... I know it is going to a very good home ... Thanks Deb

Anonymous said...

wow thats stunning!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...