Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Decoratve Edges

I love using kraft card and a lot of my LO's has kraft as the base,while I was blog-hopping  I found a monthly challenge blog called Kraft It Up ! where you have to use kraft and then another element.This month it is 'Decorative Edges'.


This photo of Paige as a toddler always makes me smile,her juice was on the wall but she picked up her Daddy's beer,hence the title 'Put The Beer Down'.
For my edges I used a Sass Lass border,two different punches and some pleated ribbon,I then added the top of a Maya Road kraft envelope to the photo to add a diiferent edge.
Thanks for stopping by !!!
xxxxDebxxxx

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Deb, you have such a lovely style when you scrapbook and you are so creative with the elements that you bring together. Of course, having a gazillion items in your stash must help ;-)) But no, really, I love this just like I love everything else you do. And I love kraft too so I might check out the site you mentioned.

Lynnda Hosni said...

this is so cute layout... gorgeous deb...xx

Stella said...

Ahhh that picture of your daughter; such a sweetie :). Kraft is a neutral background and your embellishments are gorgeous; as always......
X

Juls said...

fabulous!!! Loving the combination of decorative edges, the c&S layout is just fab! and I love your sparkly letters! HUgs Juls

Lea said...

LOL!!! I LOVE that photo! Such a cute layout. What great borders you used! And the title is perfect!!!

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Cute story! Love your colors and decorative edges!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely layout, and what a cutie your lovely daughter is, I love all the beautiful edges too!

Chantal said...

What a lovely page! Love title - so much fun! :D

Ros said...

Beautiful LO Deb and that little girl of yours is so pretty!!

Theresa said...

I found that site too. i love kraft. this is a fabulous layout. love the sassafras papers. they go great with the kraft paper.

Melinda said...

Beautiful!! Love all the decorative edges used! Thanks for joining this month at KIU :)

Deb said...

Thanks for joining in at KIU. Your page is awesome ..... fantastic decorative edges.