Thursday, 6 December 2012

IBSIC #38...........Red, Purple and Cream.



Hi there, I'm back today with this week's challenge from Inspired by Stamping, I hope you're not fed up of me yet, I've posted every day this week !!!!!
This week's challenge is to use red, purple and cream, and as always here's a gorgeous inspiration photo.


I would never have put these colours together without this challenge so thank you, Joanna for getting me to create with a colour combo, I wouldn't usually use, it's always good to try new things.


I also used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday.


Supplies
Stamps- IBS December 25th Labels.
Papers- Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather.
Pretties- IBS Lace Tape, SU Pearls.
Tools- MS punches.

Don't forget you still have time to apply for Inspired by Stamping 2013 Design Team Call, for all the details, click here. Also international shipping is still only $5 during this month.

Thanks for looking, don't forget to play along with us at Inspired by Stamping.
xxxxDebxxxx

17 comments:

Linda R said...

Your card looks so pretty.. And no I am not tired of looking at your crafty endeavors yet. Keep them coming girlfriend.

Hugs~

All4MeggyMoo said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colours

Liz Weber said...

Such a pretty card Deb, you used the colours perfectly, I love all those layers.

Ayesha Ahmed said...

so pretty ..

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that stamp that includes New Years and LOVE your FAB design!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous!! :D

Candace said...

Really pretty card Deb

Candace said...

Really pretty card Deb

Ros Crawford said...

What a fantastic job you did with those colours ... A really lovely card Debs ...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the pearls!!!!

Kepanie said...

I've always wondered how purple and red would go together. Now I know - terrifically!
What a great card.

Tonya said...

Very pretty card.

Carole said...

Love the card Deb, it looks so pretty!

Lynnda said...

what a pretty card Deb!!! hugs...xoxo

Colleen Dietrich said...

It's beautiful, Deb! The colors look very good together, very festive, and I must say I like the holly leaves in the cream tone! Hadn't thought of doing them in anything but green.

inspiredbystampin.com said...

Beautiful job Deb! I love how you used these colors! Such a gorgeous card! Hugs, J

Ira Huberts said...

Such a great way to combine these colours Deb, Your card looks really elegant! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Twas the Night Before Christmas Socks.....Christmas Eve Cast On.

I'm so excited to let you all know, my friend  Dani  from  Little Bobbins Knits  has just released her very first sock pattern, ju...