Monday, 15 July 2013

Mojo Monday #302......Summer Flowers Birthday Card.



Hello there, hope you all had a great weekend. Are you all Brits enjoying the glorious weather that we are having in the UK. We went away for a few days in a Yurt, it was fab, the weather certainly helped.

I'm back today with this week's sketch from Mojo Monday.


Here's my card.........


I cut four 5cm squares from kraft card and stamped IBS Summer Flowers in Versamark ink and heat embossed some aqua and white embossing powders. I inked around the edges in white pigment ink, giving a soft look to the flower squares.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with a post about my mini break in a Yurt.

xxxxDebxxxx

5 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very pretty! Love the blue embossing...need to get some colors myself (gold,silver and the like I already have). Glad your Yurt experience was a good one. :)

Kepanie said...

I love the embossing. They look like mini lithograph art.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVING that grid design!!

Ira Huberts said...

Fabulous combination of stamps, love the grid design and the turquoise (of course!). Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is pretty ... love the stamping!

Twas the Night Before Christmas Socks.....Christmas Eve Cast On.

I'm so excited to let you all know, my friend  Dani  from  Little Bobbins Knits  has just released her very first sock pattern, ju...