Monday 16 April 2018

Woollinn...... Dublin's Festival of Yarn.




Location: ALSAA Sports and Social Centre, Old Airport Road, Dublin Airport.
Marketplace: 10am to 5.30pm, Friday 25th and Saturday 26th May 2018.
Workshops: Friday 25th – Sunday 27th May 2018.


Hello, my friends, I'm popping in to tell you about Dublin's Festival of Yarn, Woollin. A spectacular marketplace with some of the best vendors and their gorgeous wares. You can find the directory of vendors here.


Also, they have some fabulous workshops with world-renowned designers including Nancy Marchant, Isabell Kraemer, Karie Westermann and more. Check out the full list here.


To celebrate, I'm having a giveaway over on my Instagram, you can find me as Tinkhickman. Woollin has given me some beautiful The Fibre Co Luma, some stunning Irish wool from Studio Donegal and a Woollin wooden gauge.

Unfortunately, this giveaway is only open to U.K. residents due to shipping costs so if you'd like to leave a comment on my Instagram on the giveaway thread, tag friends too if you think they will be interested.

Have a great week.
xxxxDebxxxx 

1 comment:

Melissa hogan said...

My husband left me last year after 25 years of marriage (he turned 50). It has been the most difficult year of my life, but full of lessons about myself and what life and marriage are all about. I am passionate about marriage and i didn't give up on my husband. resides in USA, I entered online in search of advice on how i can amend my marriage while i was at work. I saw so many positive reviews and nice feed back about how a Doctor called Robinson.buckler@ yahoo. com has been wonderful with his work. I gave a shot to make contact with him via his Email and he assured me that my marriage will be peaceful and i believed in his words. 16 hours after he finished work, my husband came back home pleading and now, we are living peacefully again. Get in contact with him if you need any help.

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...