Saturday, 31 July 2010

Prima Layout.

Just a quick post today,I've eventually finished the layout I started at Bromsgrove's Thursday crop which was over two weeks ago. I'm a slow scrapper but that's ridiculous,all I had to do was add a title and adhere a few flowers! I saw a LO on one of the Prima live shows that inspired me to do this page.


I used all Prima papers which were mostly scraps and all the Prima flowers started out white which I sprayed with Tattered Angel mists,the alpha's are Basic Grey.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
xxxxDebxxx

6 comments:

Lea said...

Another fabulous LO!!! Love the paper and the distressing.

ona_i_ja said...

This LO is very Sweet.. I love that colors !!!

Jonathan said...

tht a lovely lo deb, really pretty xx

Jonathan said...

woops that was me , im logged into Jon's account! Lx

Lynnda Hosni said...

Wow... Deb... this is so lovely... I love the colors ... and the look too... Shabby..love it...to bits...

Thanks for drooping over to my blog and the sweet comments too...totally appreciate

I am your follower now.. wouldnt want to miss it here!...xx

Juls said...

this is just beautiful! great photos...love the pastal colours the gorgeous layout and all the bling! Hugs Juls