Sunday 4 March 2012

Stuck on You.......part 2

Good Morning, I hope you are all having a good weekend. I can't believe it is snowing by us after the beautiful springlike days of last week at least it isn't sticking. Today I have another Christmas card for the Jingle Belles challenge, Stuck on You. I've got 3 cards finished now for this challenge, I'll be getting a nice little stash of Christmas cards at this rate !!!


This card is going to be for my baby niece, I think the Echo Park reindeer sticker is so cute, the papers are from MME.
I went to Bromsgrove crop yesterday and started my Smash Book, photo's to follow soon. It was great to see all the girls, Helen bought her Melt Pot and we had a little play with that, I loved it, you can do some great things with it.I didn't realise you can use it with shrink plastic !!!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend
xxxxDebxxxx


12 comments:

Ros said...

Just about as cute as can be! Glad you got to go to your crop again ... I have a melt pot ... used it once and didn't like it ... It's somewhere in the cupboard with bees wax packets too .....Have a lovely day

SmilynStef said...

Love the combination of colors ... and you can never go wrong with that adorable little reindeer ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Deb! I loveeeee that EP reindeer and the buttons too!!

Lea said...

How cute! Love the little buttons!!!

Unknown said...

Your reindeer is just the cutest and I love that background paper! xxx

Juls said...

this is so cute!! Love the little buttons!

Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, can't believe you're making Christmas cards! That's super organised. Gorgeous little card, I love it.

Thank you for the camera tip - I've been using the landscape setting and it fixed my blurry problem! Now I just need to get a steadier hand!

Have a great week xx

jacirascrap said...

Que Natal feliz! Uma rena alegre!!!

Unknown said...

Soooo cute. I love that background paper and that reindeer is so adorable.. Cant wait to see the photos of your day with the girls..

Hugs, Linda

lauren bergold said...

i have to confess that EP reindeer sticker is one of my all time faves... but i don't think i've seen anyone use him on a CUTER or moe delightful holiday card! (& WOW he looks FAB with a background of MME trees, too!!!!!) :) what a triumph this one is, miss deb!!! <3

Stella said...

I never ever get tired of Rudolph. Especially when he looks as cute as thios one.Such a fun and fabulous card!
XX

Lisa said...

another simply gorgeous card Deb. So simple but just lovely. Whenever I try to go simple, it never turns out as pretty as this - another winner! Glad to hear that the crop was fun sad to have missed out :-(

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...