Thursday, 10 May 2012

IBSIC #8......A Sketch.........

Hi there, I hope you are all having a good week,I'm back today with this week's Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge which is a sketch designed by Joanna.


Here's my card.


I turned the sketch on it's side, using Pink Paislee London Market to cover the card, I distressed a plain tag with TH Antique Linen and with some Punchinella (sequin waste) I inked over it getting this lovely dotty effect.I stamped the sentiment from Sweet Valentine's in SU Choc Chip and added the flourishes.

Supplies
Stamps- IBS Sweet Valentine's
Paper- Pink Paislee London Market
Pretties- IBS flowers, lace, seam binding.

Thank you for looking and I hope you will join us with this week's challenge.
xxxxDebxxxx

12 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Deb!!! I love how you flipped the sketch on it's side! I am totally smitten!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Deb! Love the mix of lace and pretty patterned paper ;)

Lynnda Hosni said...

Absolutely beautiful Deb...hugs..xoxo

Ros said...

This is gorgeous ... I love the papers

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and that lace!!!

Linda R said...

Another gorgeous card. That paper is beautiful. And I just love the lace!

Hugs~

Ira Huberts said...

Love your romantic card Deb, that quote stamp is awesome, as are the backing paper and lace! Ira xox

Stella said...

The papers are gorgeous and I really love what you did with the tag. Love the sentiment too. fabulous Deb; as ususal.

We are doing well; life is just too busy and there is so little time for cardmaking. And I really wanted to stop by. I love that just as much as cardmaking; especially your blog!
XXX

Kepanie said...

You put such great thought into your work, Deb. A person to receive something from you is truly a treasure.

Joanna said...

So beautiful Deb! I just adore your work! It is gorgeous!! Hugs, Joanna

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors!

Sue Lelli said...

Deb, this is such a DREAMY card! LOVE that FAB paper and the flowers and trim and bow with button! Such a PRETTY card!

Twas the Night Before Christmas Socks.....Christmas Eve Cast On.

I'm so excited to let you all know, my friend  Dani  from  Little Bobbins Knits  has just released her very first sock pattern, ju...