Tuesday, 29 May 2012

The Shabby Tea Room #116....Colour me Pretty.

Hello, how are you all doing, I'm suppose to be organizing things for my holiday next week but got distracted when I saw this week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room. It was the gorgeous inspiration photo that made me stop what I was doing and make a card instead.

Can you just imagine sat at that pretty table eating lunch in the sunshine........The challenge is to create a card/project using white/cream, pink and blue plus flowers and a fabric embellishment.

I embellished a Girls Paperie tag using a diecut butterfly, flower and lace then stamped the words. I also used Girls Paperie papers and stitched around the edges adding a diecut heart border, finishing off with a twine bow and button.

Papers- The Girls Paperie
Pretties- The Girls Paperie tag, IBS flower, lace, Martha Stewart Heart border punch, Sizzix butterfly die.

Thanks for looking, I'll get on now with what I'm suppose to be doing.


Debbie said...

So soft and pretty, Deb ... love those papers!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Ros said...

Beautiful Deb ... soft and so pretty

Joanna M. said...

Beautiful Deb! Hugs, Joanna

Martha H. said...

I love your card... and all soft colors!

Martha H.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeee the soft colors and loving the tag and butterfly!!!

Ira Huberts said...

So romantic, love the papers and neat tag Deb! Ira x

Starr said...

What gorgeous paper and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at TSTR!

~Tammy~ said...

So so beautiful! You have the papers! Gorgeous my dear just gorgeous!