Thursday, 26 July 2012

IBSIC #19.......peach, blue and yellow.


Hi there, I'm back today with this week's challenge over at Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge. I still have no internet so I can't add any link but here is this weeks inspiration photo.




I also used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday..



Here's my card using the colours peach, blue and yellow.





I stamped the IBS Elegant Flower stamp in SU Crumb Cake and over the top stamped "forty" with the IBS Fancy Alphabet. I added a sprinkling of glitter onto the IBS flowers to give the card a bit more glitz.
I've got so many packs of gems so to use them up I've been "sprinkling" a few onto my cards, lately, I quite like how they look.

Supplies
Stamps- IBS Elegant FlowersIBS Fancy Alphabet
Papers- Authentique, SU.
Pretties- tulle, button, IBS flowers, Cheery Lyn Doily die.

Thanks for looking, I'm sorry I can't add any links, hopefully my new Hub will be here soon, so I can get up and running again, properly. Enjoy the rest of your week.

xxxxDebxxxx

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card, Deb.

Made me giggle at the end, thinking you might be replacing Mick to get your internet back. x

Kashi said...

I love your post as usual, but I dust noticed...One more follower and you hit 200. Yay!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty card! Love how you "sprinkled" some gems onto your card! ;) I like the look! May have to try it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the grid design and loveeeeeeeeeee the little flowers!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Such a lovely card Deb ... love the sprinkling of bling

Ira Huberts said...

A delightful and elegant card Deb, gosh, seems ages ago, 40... lol! I was actually thinking the same as Sarah about your new Hub ;-) Good luck with everything! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Linda R said...

Such a cute card my friend. Love the sprinkles of gems.. Pretty, Pretty..

Hugs~

Kepanie said...

The pastels together are so pretty!

Lynnda said...

Love the soft colors... this card is so lovely and pretty Deb... hugs...xoxo

Joanna M. said...

So beautiful Deb! I love your sprinkle of gems. What a great idea! Hope you are having a great week! Hugs, J

Martha H. said...

I love love the soft colors! Great idea to sprinkle glitter on those pretty flowers!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So pretty, Deb! I love how you used the Elegant Flower in a light tone, then made up your own word with the Alpha set. Good idea!

~Tammy~ said...

Deb I loved how you used the colors!!! So pretty as always!!!

Waving hi from a train at Busch Gardens of Williamsburg, VA!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Twas the Night Before Christmas Socks.....Christmas Eve Cast On.

I'm so excited to let you all know, my friend  Dani  from  Little Bobbins Knits  has just released her very first sock pattern, ju...