Monday, 24 September 2012

Featured in Paper & Pixels................



Hi, I hope everyone has had a good weekend, I'm back today with a card to share with you that is featured in this months Paper & Pixels online magazine.
Joanna from Inspired by Stamping was asked if they could feature her company in this month's magazine and as a result she asked her DT girls if we would also like to submit a card, using our favourite stamp set from the IBS range.

It didn't take me long to decide which set to use, I went for the Cross Stitch set which I helped design with Joanna. I just love the home-style feel to them.


I made a tag to start off with using the cross stitched label, bird, flower and sentiment, and attached to the main card. I also used some of the fabric washi tape, that Joanna sells in the store.

Supplies
Stamps- Cross Stitch.
Papers- Stampin'Up, Cosmo Cricket.
Pretties- washi tapeIBS Flower, seam binding, pompom trim, buttons and SU twine.

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget, you have a few more days left of the IBS September Super Sale, so pick up a bargain while you can !!!

Happy Crafting
xxxxDebxxxx


12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the hearts and the gingham ribbon!!!

joanne said...

That is gorgeous!! That cross stitched bird is simply perfect and I love the pompom trim!! x

Ros Crawford said...

Whoot whoot for you! ... Love your card

Hazels Crochet said...

That is lovely, i like the colour theme in it and the little ribbon :)

Ira Huberts said...

You always create the loveliest of cards Deb, this is absolutely darling, lovely colour combo! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Kepanie said...

This is a good one :O).

Sue Lelli said...

WOW and CONGRATS! LOVE this card, Deb and how cool that you helped design that cross stitched stamp set! GORGEOUS card!

PennyLine said...

Congrats Deb, I always enjoy looking at your cards. I can understand why you love this stamp set. I love cross stitching and crocheting too and this set is so lovely specialy on your card.

Lynnda said...

Congrats Deb!!! Love your card...its pretty!! Hugs...xoxo

Linda R said...

Such a cute card. LOVE the design my friend. Congrats on being feature, that is very exciting.

Hugs~

Sarah Mcdougal said...

I am teaching myself how to crochet right now... hopefully I'll get it. I love your blog!! I am a new follower. Come check out my blog at:
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Follow me if you enjoy what I have to say! I'd LOVE that!

Positively,
Sarah

Drinkard said...

Such a cute card. LOVE the design my friend. Congrats on being feature, that is very exciting. Hugs~

Twas the Night Before Christmas Socks.....Christmas Eve Cast On.

I'm so excited to let you all know, my friend  Dani  from  Little Bobbins Knits  has just released her very first sock pattern, ju...