Tuesday 8 January 2013

Inspired by Stamping New Releases Sneak Peeks............



Hello there, I'm back today with a sneak peek of one the new releases from Inspired by Stamping.

I'm using the brand new set called Just Because plus Inspired by Stamping's first ever die-cutting set, Fancy Labels Die 1


I stamped the larger frame in Pretty in Pink ink and stamped the sentiment 'Celebrate', there are 3 frames and 5 sentiments to choose from.
I then layered two pattern papers and zig-zagged stitched around the edge, adding a paper doily, I cut a strip of paper and cut a v-shape out to create a banner.Lastly, I added a glitter heart, buttons and some IBS Flowers.

Supplies
Stamps- IBS Just Because.
Paper- My Minds Eye, Stampin'Up.
Pretties- IBS Flowers, Melissa Frances glitter heart, buttons.
Tools- IBS Fancy Labels Dies 1

The release will start on Thursday 10th January and all products will be available to purchase, with free shipping with purchases over $25 and a fun blog hop Thursday and Friday, but more details about that on Thursday.

Check out what some of the other DT ladies have been creating.


Tomorrow you can check out more stamp set, sneak peeks at these DT blogs, you won't be disappointed. 


Thanks for stopping by,I'll be back tomorrow with an IBS Whoo Hoo Wednesday Tutorial.

Happy Crafting
xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Irene said...

A beautiful card Deb, I love it. The flower design paper blends so well with the prit one. And, wow that glitter heart is gorgeous.
luv
irene
xxxx

Unknown said...

it's very lovely card!

Juls said...

just beautiful! so soft and pretty!! Hugs Juls

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Deb!! I loveeeeeee the colors, the doily and loving the heart and flowers!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, so lovely! Love the added heart and flowers!! Great design!

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the paper in the background. You know that is what our challenge is this week over at CCCB. Book paper in the background. Anyhoo. What a beautiful card.

Hugs~

lisa808 said...

Such a pretty card. And, I love the die.

Sindhu said...

awesome design! The colours are so pleasing! Love it..

Unknown said...

What a fine combination of colours, papers and dies Deb, really lovely! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Martha Herrera said...

Beautiful card! I love those gorgeous little flowers!

Paperesse said...

Beautiful card! It has the soft vintage feel I like.

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous card this is ... I'm way behind with my comments so hoping to catch up!

Stefanie said...

Your pretty and wonderful ideas are endless!

Liz Weber said...

Deb your card is so pretty, I love the cute flowers with that heart.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Gorgeous, as always!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...