Friday 15 December 2017

Twas the Night Before Christmas Socks.....Christmas Eve Cast On.



I'm so excited to let you all know, my friend Dani from Little Bobbins Knits has just released her very first sock pattern, just in time for the Christmas Eve cast on. The pattern is aptly named Twas the Night Before Christmas.


If you haven't heard of the LBK Christmas Eve cast on, it's an annual event that takes place on Christmas Eve where thousands of knitters from around the world cast on a pair of socks.

It all started in 2014 when Dani told us about her special tradition of casting on a new pair of socks every Christmas Eve. Knitters embraced this wonderful festive tradition and so many of us look forward to casting on with Dani.


I was lucky enough to test knit them and they were a dream to knit, each Tiny Tree you finish you want to finish the next one so this is a fairly quick knit as you don't want to put them down.

I used The Wool Barn Sparkle Sock Gold in Single Batch 37.

If you want to take part in the Christmas Eve cast on, you can find all the details over on the Little Bobbins Knits Ravelry Group. I would love to see everyone's socks on Instagram, there is a hashtag #lbkchristmasevesocks2017 so it's easy to find all of your wonderful socks.

Thank you for stopping by and happy knitting.

xxxxDebxxxx


5 comments:

el3nod said...

افضل خدمات تنظيف خزانات في مكه المكرمه اي انهم يعملون علي توفير افضل خدمات التنظيف ويمكنكم التمتع بتلك الخدمات من خلال شركة تنظيف شقق في مكه المكرمه فهم يعملون علي توفير افضل خدمات شركة تنظيف بالبخار في مكه المكرمه ويعملون علي توفير افضل خدمات شركة جلي سيراميك في مكه المكرمه وافضل ااطرق الحديثه المستخدمه في تنظيف السجاد باللهار وجلي الرخام جيدا والان افضل شركة رش العتة في مكه المكرمه التي تعمل علي مكافحه الحشرات وابادتها جيدا 

el3nod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anti.insects7@gmail.com said...

يمكنكم الان التواصل مع كبري شركات ابادة الحشرات الكبري فهم يعملون علي توفير الكثير من شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالقاهرة الكبري والعالمية فهم يعملون علي توفير افضل شركة لابادة الحشرات للذلك يمكنكم الان الحصول علي افضل المميزات العالمية في ابادة حشرات المنزل المميزة

3nod maka said...

اليكم الان افضل فريق عمل مدرب علي اعلي مستوي الان من التميز وب تنظيف سجاد افضل كفائه الان بافضل مستوي تنظيف خزانات باعمال التظيف الان و بافضل كفائه الان و العمل الان علي اعلي مستوي و افضل جوده الان من خلال توفير افضل متميزين تنظيف منازل في اعمل التنظيف و ابادة الحشرات الان من خلال موقعنا تواصلو معنا الان جلي سيراميك واستمتع الان بافضل العروض مكافحة العته و الخدمات الان

Melissa hogan said...

My husband left me last year after 25 years of marriage (he turned 50). It has been the most difficult year of my life, but full of lessons about myself and what life and marriage are all about. I am passionate about marriage and i didn't give up on my husband. resides in USA, I entered online in search of advice on how i can amend my marriage while i was at work. I saw so many positive reviews and nice feed back about how a Doctor called Robinson.buckler@ yahoo. com has been wonderful with his work. I gave a shot to make contact with him via his Email and he assured me that my marriage will be peaceful and i believed in his words. 16 hours after he finished work, my husband came back home pleading and now, we are living peacefully again. Get in contact with him if you need any help.

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...