Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Whoo Hoo Wednesday........Embossing Folder Kiss Technique.


Hello there my lovely friends, I've created a card today for Whoo Hoo Wednesday, if you head over to Inspired by Stamping, you can find a tutorial on how-to do the Embossing Folder Kiss Technique.


Also, if you give this technique a try and link your creation to Mr Linky, one lucky winner will be randomly chosen to win a $25 gift card to the Inspired by Stamping Store and featured on Joanna's blog.

You can find out all the details here.

Happy Crafting
xxxxDebxxxx

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

That's clever! I must give this a try ... love your card too!

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the bicycle and loving the houndstooth on the sentiment!!!

JulieJ said...

I'm trying to get my head round how that works. I might give it a try this weekend.

Ira Huberts said...

Of course I had to check out the tutorial first, but what a smart technique Deb! Love the result on your card and the bike is fabulous! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Linda R said...

Your card looks wonderful my friend. I am going to go check out that tutorial. Thanks for the link..

Hugs~

Kepanie said...

It's simplicity is great and says a great deal.

Twas the Night Before Christmas Socks.....Christmas Eve Cast On.

I'm so excited to let you all know, my friend  Dani  from  Little Bobbins Knits  has just released her very first sock pattern, ju...