Friday 10 February 2012

Inspired by Stamping February Sneak Peeks Day 2...

Hello, welcome back to Day 2 of this month's sneak peeks from Inspired by Stamping. My first creation today is a card using Melissa Frances 5th Avenue.


I took two of the same papers, fussy cutting the border and flowers and using foam pads to give it dimension. I stamped one of the frames from Fancy Labels 18 in SU So Saffron and added the "Thinking of You" setiment from the Small Fancy Labels 18.

Supplies
Stamps- Fancy Labels 18, Small Fancy Labels 18
Paper- Melissa Frances 5th Avenue 6x6 paper pad
Embellishments- Prima butterfly, Prima bling

My next projects is a LO using the Fancy Tags set, I stamped a variety of tags and using the SU Colour Spritzer Tool, splattered and distressed the tags. I love this stamp set, it is so versertile.


Supplies
Stamps- Fancy Tags
Papers- Pink Paislee Daily Junque
Inks- SU Pool Party,Calypso Coral,Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder,I sland Indigo
Alphabets- Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon
Border Punch- EK Success



I bought these shaped Craftwork Cards month's ago and haven't got around to using them so decided now was the time. I used the Big Wishes and Fancy Labels 18 for this card with a Cheery Lyn die.

Suppplies
Stamps- Big Wishes, Fancy Labels 18
Papers- Crate Paper Random
Other- Cheery Lyn French Pastry die, SU twine, IBS flowers

Take a look at the other DT creations and don't forget to leave a comment on Joanna's blog for the chance of winning a $40 gift certificate to spend at the Inspired by Stamping shop.


See you tomorrow for Release Day.

Happy Stamping
xxxxDebxxxx

17 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

Good Golly! These are all magnificent! Seriously gorgeous to be exact. The last card using Labels 18 and the embossed shaped card is extra nifty. Love the lot!

Kashi said...

I love them all, the first one especially. You are so talented.

Ros said...

I'm enjoying seeing all your lovely creations ... these are all delightful and so pretty!

Lea said...

Beautiful Deb! I really like those tag stamps!

Irit Shalom said...

Wow- you were toally busy and you Rock!

Lynnda said...

WOW another great creation from you Deb... You are on a roll!!! I love it...keep them rolling.. those are simply Stunning!!!... Great inspo too....Hugs..xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love how you added the extra tags on that Pink Paislee paper - for your lo - and loving the bling and the flowers on your first card!! Thanks for the G45 audition love... I appreciate it!

~ Kendra ~ said...

2 beautiful card and a 1 beautiful layout!! Love softness of the first card! And the added butterfly! Like the idea of multiple labels/tags on the layout - kind of been working on one like that as well! Love the shape of the last card!

Kim said...

great projects, I really like that page layout.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are so great, love the scrap page

Unknown said...

so pretty, beautiful papers

Jennie Garcia said...

Your projects are so gorgeous!! I love how you used the tags on the layout!! Really cool!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great projects! I love the layout!
hugs,
Gini

Katy said...

Wow! These are all very awesome! That first card caught my eye! Love the butterflies and bling! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work and I love them all!!!!

Unknown said...

Fab creations Deb, all with such elegance! Ira x

thesnailgarden said...

Your cards are so beautiful. The Ticket to Ride page has inspired me - now I know what to do with all of those tickets I collect on holiday. :) Thank you, Pj x

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...