Sunday 26 February 2012

Stuck on You....

Hello my friends, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend, today I'm back with a Christmas card for the Jingle Belles challenge, they have teamed up with E.A.D. Designs and are asking us to use stickers or rub-ons. I don't have many stickers so thought I may have had to use rub-ons but when I looked I had got a couple of sheets of Christmas stickers.


I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday.


I used Websters Papers and distressed the edges with TH Antique Linen Distress Ink, the snowflake sticker is October Afternoon. I stamped the SU sentiment onto a piece of card and snipped the V-shape to make a banner.
When I cleaned my craft room I threw so many scraps of paper away which I'd planned to use on my cards but never did so I have decided to use up the left overs straight away so here is a second card.


Supplies
Papers- Websters Pages
Stickers- October Afternoon Very Merry
Stamp- SU Contempo Christrmas
Other- SU Lace, bling

I bet the girls over at Jingle Belles are shocked that I have not only done two cards but got them in the first week, you never know I might be able to get another card done next week.

Hugs
xxxxDebxxxx

16 comments:

Ros said...

Wow! you are busy ... these are so lovely ...well done ... i am still not in the mood for Christmas cards

Shannon White said...

Oh Wow! These are both So Lovely! Wonderful dp's and I Love the snowflakes and touch of lace! Just so Pretty! Love your take on the Mojo sketch too! 8-)

Hugs & Happy Sunday!
Shannon

SmilynStef said...

Look at you rockin' the stickers ... and I love the combination of background papers you used ... so unexpected, but they work so well together ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Lisa said...

you are quick, girl! two cards so quick off the blocks! and they are both gorgeous of course. love the OA stickers - I haven't even thought about looking to see what I have. The sketch is really lovely too - I might have to use that one.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Deb! I loveeeeeee the colors and the snowflakes!

Stefanie said...

You are a hardcore card crafter, Deb!

lauren bergold said...

oh these are ♥BRILLIANT♥ miss deb and sooooo clever to use up the scraps RIGHT AWAY... and thus to have two more amazingly beautiful cards done with pretty much the effort of just one. also, i have to say these are STELLAR versions of both the sketch AND our sticker prompt! well done, you!!! ♥

ps: of course i don't want to be greedy... but if there WERE another "DH" card to show up next week... i'd be an extra-happy jingle belle!!! :) :) :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Christmas card - love your choice of papers!

Unknown said...

This is sooooo pretty. I just love that little bit of lace..

Hugs, Linda

Lynnda said...

Both cards are beautiful Deb... I love them... TFS hugs...xoxo

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty card Deb! Love the beautiful snowflake!

Unknown said...

Both of your cards are so pretty Deb, a perfect match of papers! Ira x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely holiday cards there, yep, like you, we all "keep" lots of scrap, it is such a good idea to used them right away!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Deb, you've put together such a neat assortment of patterned papers on this Mojo sketch! I love it.

yyam said...

Oh wow! These are so soft and elegant!

Lorraine said...

I love these. The soft colors and patterns are a perfect backdrop for those great stickers. Wonderfully done!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...