Tuesday 26 January 2010

A reason to stop in my craft room!

I'm having my kitchen decorated this week so I've got a good excuse not to do housework and can spend lots of time in my craft room ( as if I need an excuse).
I've had to take Paige my youngest daughter to get her vaccinations done today as she's going to China with the school at Easter.She wasn't too happy about having 3 injections in one go but it will be well worth it.What a chance of a life time, I wanted to ask her teacher if they wanted any parent helpers but Paige wasn't to keen on the idea!

I'm getting behind on my Scrapagogo kits so thought I'd better start catching up a bit.I managed to get a few LO's done with the November kit last week,I used most of it up and will use the leftovers to make some cards.Here are some of my LO's:









Hope to be back tomorrow with some cards that I have done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all your LOs deb!! I am very jealous that you've been so busy, AND having your kitchen redecorated!

Claire Crompton said...

Hi Deb I love the new blog and the photo of you is lovely. Great layouts see you at the cropaganza.

Claire x

Lisa said...

fab layouts - cant wait to get stuck into my Scrapagogo kits (Dec and Jan) now that I have them at last - things just take so long to reach me here at the end of the world!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...