Tuesday 29 June 2010

Popsicles and Pinwheels

This week at The Shabby Tea Room there is a great summer themed challenge with gorgeous bright colours,think hot pink,lime green and turquoise. Here's the photo inspriration for this fun challenge.    


I had great fun making this card,I use to make pinwheels for my girls when they were little,so when I saw the photo I knew I wanted to have a go at making a pinwheel for my card. I used Cosmo Cricket 'DeLovely' papers and the stick for the pinwheel is a kebab stick wrapped in ribbon.

Thanks Debbie for another great challenge!

Back Soon
xxxxDebxxxx

9 comments:

Claire Crompton said...

Love your card Debs really pretty.

Cx

Debbie said...

GOR-JUS!!!! What a sweet little pinwheel and I {heart} all that Delovely DSP! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us this week in the Tea Room :)

Clare said...

Love this, really cute!

Lisa said...

oh, I have to try that - so sweet!

Anonymous said...

this is so gorgeous deb. you are putting me to shame at the mo. give me some of your inspiration.xxxxx

Juls said...

Fabulous, and such a scrummy mix of papers! so bright and summery! Love it! Hugs Juls

PapierGirl said...

This card is perfection! Don't you just love these papers?! Your layout, stitching and sweet pinwheels make this a perfect summer card! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Lisa said...

Very cute pinwheel! How perfect for this week's challenge! Thanks so much for sharing and playing with us in the Tea Room this week!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! I LOVE that you created a pinwheel for your project. And what a sweet sentiment, too. Thanks for playing along with us again in the Tea Room.

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...