Thursday 15 September 2011

B is for..................Bo Bunny

It's the 15th of the month today which means it's time for the A-Z challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous and this month is the letter B. I shall be using papers with the letter corresponding to the manufacturer for these challenges,so I can use up some of my paper stash but it can be anything from embellishments,the title,photo a technique,what ever you fancy as long as you include something with the letter B.
I used Bo Bunny Deliah for this LO,I've had these papers for a year now and have never used them,why do I do that !!!!


I used this sketch #173 from Creative Scrappers.


These photo's were taken walking around Bodenham Arboretum last Autumn,it's so pretty at this time of year with all the leaves turning those rich shades of red,gold and orange and I was thrilled to see the red toadstool's,I'm sure if you look carefully there will be fairies and pixies living under them !!!!
I did lots of tearing and distressing on this page with some zig-zag stitching around the edge,I used 'That Special Touch' leaf mask and sprayed some Suede TA,then layered some Prima flowers and a Tim Holtz 'wander' metal token,the wood effect alpha's are from Sassa Fras.
I hope you get chance to play along and don't forget our challenges aren't just for scrapbookers,it could be cards or altered art as long as your using up all that stash you have,don't forget to check out all the mini challenges this month in honour of our first birthday with lots of prizes up for grabs, I shall be hosting a mini challenge on the 22nd so look out for that.Also our main challenge is still running until the end of the month,we ask you to use some chipboard on your project and you could win a bumper pack of chipboard pieces.

Happy Crafting !!!!!
xxxxDebxxxx

17 comments:

Unknown said...

B is for beautiful

Lea said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Those flowers are stunning and love all the distressed edges and stitching!

Unknown said...

This is indeed Beautiful Deb... Love how you tore up the papers and added your stitching, fab flower arrangement btw! Ira x

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful LO Deb! Lovin' the fall photos and pretty layers!

Pauline said...

A gorgeous scrapbook Deb, love the stitching and distressing, so effective! Gorgeous pics, and I love that big bloom!

Unknown said...

WOW.. That page is wonderful.. I love the design. and those photos are great..

Hugs, Linda

Rainy Day Crafter said...

This is gorgeous - I love the autumnal colours, and the flowers are just beautiful! :)

Theresa said...

beautiful. love all the details and distressing. and red mushrooms. so unique. =)

Lynnda said...

B is for BEAUTIFUL too... and your layout is indeed B...
..Those flowers are stunning and love all the distressed edges and stitching!..hugs...xoxo

Linda Breedlove said...

So lovely, dear Deb. it's a good thing you didn't use these papers sooner... they are perfect for this LO. Love your distressing and your fabulous photos.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooooo GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, those alphas and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Ros said...

This is stunning Debs ... I love the photos ... especially those mushrooms ... all your layers and your beautiful flowers ... just lovely!

Susanne said...

Very pretty page, Deb.

Stella said...

This is a great way to use old papers and I love your pictures. Especially the one of the mushrooms.
Paired with your gorgeous embellishments you captured the feeling of fall in a wonderful way..XXXX

Anonymous said...

that is lovely! and you say youre not into scrapping??!!

Juls said...

oooh this is fab!!! I love all your fancy edge strips! Hugs Juls

Lisa said...

great page - love all that distressing and the papers are perfect for the theme. Especially those little trees in the corner! I keep thinking about my ability to paper my house with Basic Grey and how this is the challenge for that! :-)

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...