Wednesday 15 August 2012

Inspired by Stamping August Sneak Peek Blog Hop......

Hi there, I'm back today with this months sneak peeks from Inspired by Stamping, this month there are four new releases and it's all about the Mason Jar, designed by Joanna and Debbie.
I love Mason Jars so I was really excited when I saw these new stamp sets, also this month Joanna is releasing some gorgeous washi tape, lace trims and seam binding and satin ribbon, everything is available from Friday.

Mason Jars



I love this set with the jar, it comes with lots of little accessory stamps to decorate it with, I made a noteboard to leave messages for the family and to write my shopping list.I also used the Mason Jar Add On Set II for the sentiments.

Supplies
Stamps- Mason Jars, Mason Jar Add On II.
Papers- October Afternoon, MME, Stampin Up.
Pretties- IBS Washi Tape, chipboard hearts, button, pearls.

Mason Jar Add On II



I used all my scraps up for this card, I also used the new IBS Satin Ribbon in Victorian Rose.

Supplies
Stamps-Mason Jar Add On II
Papers- various left over scraps.
Pretties- IBS Flower, IBS Satin Ribbon, button, leaf pins.

Mason Jar Add On



I've made a Strawberry Jam recipe card with this set, for those of you who make your own preserves, this set is ideal for making your own labels but also for using with the Mason Jar set. I've also used the gorgeous new IBS Lace Trim, it would look so pretty around the lid of your homemade jam.

Supplies
Stamps- Mason Jar Add On
Papers- Basic Grey, MME.
Pretties- IBS Victorian Crochet Trim 2cm wide.

Spice Jar Labels



Again, another perfect one to make your own labels, I covered this homemade mustard (not made by me) with a handmade label.

Supplies
Stamps- IBS Spice Jar Labels

This month, Joanna is offering blog candy today and tomorrow, two lucky winners will win one of these bundles.


All you have to do is leave a comment on Joanna's blog, telling her what you would like to see in the future from the Inspired by Stamping Store

Today's DT

Deb H (me)

Tomorrow's DT

Also Joanna is offering shipping Friday through to Sunday with purchases over $20, no code needed and if you want all four sets, if you buy the August Bundle you will save 15% !!!!

Thanks for looking, I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge from IBSIC.

xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Kashi said...

I like this one a lot.Like a country kitchen. Talk to you soon. XOXO

lisa808 said...

Mason jars are so popular right now. tfs your great sample ideas.

Basslady said...

your creations are totally yummy and sweet! wonderful!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sarah said...

I love all of your creations Debs! Very talented lady and so inspirational!

Sarah x

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! what gorgeous creations here Deb ... love the note board and the card with all those pretty squares ... stunning!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Neat projects! I really like that clipboard!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great projects!! Especially like the noteboard, too cute!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are all GORGEOUS Deb!!! I am in LOVE with that clipboard!!! Amazing!!!!!!

Martha Herrera said...

Your clipboard is very unique! I love it. And your card is super pretty!

Colleen Dietrich said...

fabulous projects, Deb! The clipboard is such a neat idea, the square card with those luscious papers made me drool, and I love that strawberry jam recipe presentation!

Stefanie said...

Anyone who gets a paper project from you, esp a card, Deb, is truly lucky.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wonderful projects I love everything you've done with the mason jars sets! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous projects Deb! These are so beautiful! thank you! :)

Lynnda said...

I really love your clipboard...Stunning projects ... they are all beautiful Deb... I see mason jars...almost everywhere.... hugs..xoxo

Unknown said...

So many wonderful creations here my friend.. I just love how you dressed up that jar...

Hugs~

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...