Thursday 20 September 2012

IBSIC #27........orange, red and cream.



Autumn is here in the U.K. there is a definite nip in the air, the days are bright and crisp and the nights are getting chilly. I do like to see the seasons changing and especially like Autumn, when we start seeing the rich, warm shades of red, orange and browns appearing.

This week's Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge is a colour challenge, we are asking you to use the colours, red, orange and cream from this gorgeous autumnal photo.


 Here's my card using this week's colours.


I used some of the new autumn colour leaves from the Inspired by Stamping shop, tucking them under the rosette.

I also used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday.


Supplies
Stamps- new IBS Fancy Sentiments,IBS Fancy Labels 18.
Papers- Prima, SassaFras.
Pretties- new IBS LeavesIBS Crochet Trim, SU Pearls.
Tools- Spellbinders Labels 18, TH Rosette die.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join us this week, we love looking at your wonderful creations.

xxxxDebxxxx

12 comments:

Kashi said...

I love the colors. I am ready for Autumn. We have had the hottest summer on record and I am ready for the cool, crisp Autumn days. Talk to you soon.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the rosette and the pearls!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card Deb ... Love the tones

Joanne said...

I love the card, those leaves and button are just perfect on it!
I'm loving the start of autumn, you can really smell it here in the mornings! xx

Unknown said...

You always do sketches so extremely well Deb! Lovely rosette and doily, too. Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. Loving the wonderful layers.

Hugs~

Teresa Kline said...

wow, your card is gorgeous.....I adore fall and it is here in Virginia, USA too...I luv it...I hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Deb! I so admire your beautiful work! Hugs, Joanna

Lynnda said...

Beautiful card!!! Love it... hugs..xoxo

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the little pearls and the rosette flower cluster! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!

Sue Lelli said...

Deb, LOVE the rosette and how pretty your card came out using that sketch! GORGEOUS! LOVE the leaves and the lace, too!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love autumn, too. Love it. And as usual, you've got a beautiful creation to show, Deb. I do so enjoy your style!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...