Thursday 3 March 2011

CR84Fn Color Challenge

I'm so thrilled, do remember my butterfly card  that I did for CR84FN last week, well it was in the Terrific Top Three !!! I'd like to thank the DT for choosing my card as one of Top 3 cards with so many other beautiful cards to choose from.
Now for this week's colour challenge and what a gorgeous spring pallette, reminds me that spring is just around the corner.



Here's my card:


The papers are Anna Griffin and Prima, I stamped the cupcakes from SU Crazy for Cupcakes, coloured them in with ProMarkers and glittered the icing.
It's short and sweet today,I'm off to Bromsgrove Cropaganza on Saturday, a 11am-11pm crop with 3 classes taught by Kirsty Wiseman,so need to start packing my things !!!!
Back soon.
xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Stella said...

Den this is gorgeous; I love your take on this weeks'colors. And congrats on your Top-3; so well deserved and this card is another beauty! Love it. These cupcakes are fabulous :)
Thanks so much for playing along again at CR84FN!!
X

Unknown said...

Deb this card is really cute...

Juls said...

love the colours and the organza ribbon! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win.. I loved that card. This one is super cute also.. Have fun at your class..

Hgus, Linda

Ros said...

Another beautiful card ... your win was well deserved too ... enjoy your crop ... you really get about!

Lynnda said...

Super cute card Deb... yummylicious... hugs..xoxo

Unknown said...

Sweet card, Deb! Love those yummy cupcakes! Congrats on your Top 3 last week! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, I love the color combo, and the cupcakes image is so so cute!

Sue Althouse said...

Congrats on your butterfly card! This latest one is just as wonderful!

Sue Lelli said...

Deb, your butterfly card was so FAB and this one is clever, too! Oh to be twenty one again! Oh well, I'll just go for the yummy cupcakes! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Unknown said...

Love the letters you used in this fab card! The cupcakes are truly a centrepiece!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a scrumptious card Deb! Can never go wrong with cupcakes :) Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Lisa said...

gorgeous card - i love how you incorporate tulle on your cards, they always looks so lovely. so jealous that you get to go to the cropaganza - i'll be there in spirit!

Diane Burns said...

Simply beautiful card. Love all the layers and detailed sewing.

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! Those cupcakes look yummy. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CR84FN. :)

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...