Wednesday 2 March 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous March Challenge...

Well,another month over which mean's it's time for a new challenge over at Scarpbookers Anonymous . If you're anything like me you keep buying all these gorgeous flowers from your local craft shop but then don't use them because you like them to much and just want to look at them,lol. This month's challenge is all about 'Flower Power' so you need to use at least 7 flowers on your LO or card, the idea behind this challenge blog is to use up some of your stash so we ask that you don't use handmade flowers on this one.



One of my favourite manufacturers is Prima and I buy lots of Prima Flowers which I tend to hoard so I made a point of using my favourites that I've been saving for a special occasion !!!!
Everything on this LO is Prima apart from the doily,alphabet and the Maya Road chipboard angel wings which I added glitter to.
So come on all you scrapbookers and cardmakers click here and start using up some of your stash and you could win some new CHA goodies, also check out the other designer's projects and see how they have used up some of their flowers.

Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

ann said...

Oh Deb this LO is beautiful, love the way you have clustered the flowers !!!xxxx

Candace said...

Really beautiful as usual Deb

where do you get the doilies from?

Sue Althouse said...

I know what you mean about those Prima flowers - sometimes they just look too pretty to use! But they look fantastic on your layout!

Lea said...

This is beautiful! Great paper, stunning flowers, and I love how the title is framed out!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful page.. I love all those pretty flowers. And your page looks so soft and pink.. I just love it..

Hugs, Linda

Ros said...

Beautiful beautiful LO ... simply stunning!

Stella said...

This LO is gorgeous; the patterend paper and flowers go so well together; they're made for each other!
And your flowers....sigh.....X
Hope you feel better soon!X

Lisa said...

such a pretty, soft layout and the photo is really sweet. i love all the different flowers you have here, I obviously need to stock up my supplies to be able to compete with this loveliness!

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous page, deb!

Lynnda said...

WOWZER Deb!!...This is beautiful! Great paper, stunning flowers... as usual great work!!...hugs..xoxo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO, love all the flowers, the girl in the picture is so full of life, absolutely wonderful!

Juls said...

stunning!!! Love the mix of all those fabulous flowers! Hugs Juls

Yara said...

This is so beautiful! Love the variety and how pretty are the flowers you used!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful page Deb, I love the colors, and all the flowers, I gotta try this one!

Cindy said...

Just Beautiful!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...