Monday 31 October 2011

My October......

Happy Halloween everyone, I hope you're all having fun, tonight we are going for a meal at the local pub where they will be serving a spooky menu.
 Warning this post is photo heavy !!!!!!!!! I know this post has nothing to do with crafting but the reason I'm showing family photo's at the end of each month is because I have my blog printed into a book each year and it's so nice to look back at all the good times. Here's some of my photo's from this month, starting with my friend Kerry's Hat Party, we all had such a good night.

 Me & Jul's

 Michelle & Colin

 Me

 Paige & Dan (the posers)
 Michelle, Kerry (birthday girl) and Jax

 Jon

 Heath & Rich

 Mick

 Birthday Girl

Garb
Spa weekend for Linda's 50th Birthday.....

 The Gang

 Naughty Di, putting up a saucy photo of Linda.

 This was the snow cave with real snow, we put snow on Tina's back just a the photo was taken,lol.

Tina & Chris

 Linda making a little speech

 Di with her swimwear filling with water,lol..
.
Dinner....

A day in Birmingham with Paige and lunch at Jamie Olivers Italian.....

 Cold days in front of the fire with coffee,cake and crochet.


xxxxDebxxxx

11 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

What fabulous photos!! I print off my blog too - it's a form of diary for me!

farmhouse-story said...

love the fun pics, deb:) have a great night!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN! I loveeeeeeeee the photos!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I just love seeing your photos.. And you guys look like your having way to much fun!!

Hugs, Linda

Ros said...

What fab photos and a great record for your next book ... Have a lovely day

Anonymous said...

You look like you all had such a wonderful time. xx

Lisa said...

you always have so many fun photos. I must try to get more people in mine! great share.

Unknown said...

These are all such fun pics Deb, no wonder you would like to see them printed in your new book! Ira x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun fun fun, lots of fun!!!!!!

Stella said...

These photos really show you had a great time with lots of fun and laughs.....a weekend at the spa is a lovely treat. And I love looking at your photos!
XXXX

Anonymous said...

what a lot of lovely fun you've had this month :)

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...