Thursday 18 October 2012

Inspired by Stamping October Sneak Peeks.......



Hi there, I hope you are all having a good week, I'm back today with this month's sneak peeks from Inspired by Stamping. This month is all about Christmas with 5 new stamp sets.
I've got three projects to show you using December 25th Labels, Holiday Expressions and Holiday Ornaments.

December 25th Labels



I had great fun with this card, I found a template online, you can find it, here, I covered the front of the card with Webster's Pages paper and punched some some cardstock with the heart border for the edging, added some pompom trim and stuffed the stocking with some October Afternoon stickers. I stamped the Merry Christmas Label in SU Crumb Cake onto Kraft card, cutting out with the Spellbinder Label 18 die, then made a little embellishment with IBS crochet trim, jute and jingle bells.

Supplies
Stamps- IBS December 25th Labels.
Papers- Websters Pages, Stampin'Up.
Pretties-IBS Crochet Trim, button, jingle bells, pompom trim, jute.
Tools- Spellbinder Label 18, Martha Stewart Heart Border punch.

Holiday Expressions


This Button Wreath is made with chipboard, I love this sentiment, " May the wondrous spirit of Christmas fill your heart today and always", so uplifting. I'll be doing a tutorial soon, on how to create it.

Supplies
Stamps- IBS Holiday Expressions
Papers- Kaisercraft Just Beleive.
Pretties- Buttons, IBS white seam binding, IBS red satin ribbon.
Tools-Spellbinder Circles

 Holiday Ornaments



This new stamp set is so cute with lots of different Christmas stocking and baubles, it's such a versertile set with so many possibilities.
I used a strip of the new IBS glitter tape,  I also punched out some little stars to embellish the '25' tag. 

Supplies
Stamps- IBS Holiday Ornaments, IBS December 25th Labels.
Papers- Stampin'Up
Pretties- IBS glitter tape, IBS flower, Kaisercraft '25' sticker, jute, buttons, clear gems, tag.
Tools- Martha Stewart star punch, SU frame embossing folder.

If you hop on over to Joanna's blog, today, she is offering a $30 gift card to one lucky winner, also there's free shipping on Friday and Saturday on orders over $25. Don't forget if you order over $50, you get to chose one of the free stamp sets.

Check out what the other DT have been creating with these gorgeous new stamp sets.



It's release day tomorrow, so I'll be back to show you all of this month's releases, thanks for stopping by.

xxxxDebxxxx

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the holiday expression's it's lovely.

Irit Shalom said...

What a lovely projects!

~Tammy~ said...

Super projects Deb!!!! Love the button wreath!

Ros Crawford said...

These are lovely ... I love the little ornament stamp ... so pretty!

Sonia said...

Love all of your creations! Makes me wish Christmas was here now- but I think it's good it is not.

Lynnda said...

oh my... I love all your projects Deb...so gorgeous... Christmas is almost here eh... hugs...xoxo

lisa808 said...

Your stocking card is so cute.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all GORGEOUS Deb!! I loveeeeeeeeee that adorable stocking on the first one!!!!

Debbie said...

Wonderful projects! Love the stocking and the wreath!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great projects! I love the card with the stocking!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh my goodness I just love them all so I can't talk about one specific one, but your colors for all of them are scrumptious! Beautifully done!!!

Unknown said...

So many wonderful cards. They all look so beautiful.

Hugs~

Colleen Dietrich said...

Deb, your projects always have your delicate, soft, lush touch on them. I love that lace bow topped with twine, button and jingle bells!

Handgathered said...

Very nice projects with these great new labels. One is cuter than the next!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful projects! Especially love the stocking you created, so pretty!!

Stefanie said...

Cu-ute stuff! Do you make your own Christmas cards every year? How many do you send out?

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful projects Deb! The stocking on the first card is beautiful and I love the button wreath:) so creative! I also just adore that string of ornaments on the 3rd project:) Thanks for the inspiration!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Beautiful! And so inspiring! Thank you for everything Deb! You are my craft hero! :)

Martha Herrera said...

Gorgeous projects! I love them all!

Sue Lelli said...

Deb, each card is CUTER than the next! Looks like you had a LOT of fun creating these beauties!

GrannyTaughtMeToCrochet said...

amazing Deb! Some people will be very happy. They are more like a gift than a card!! x

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous Christmas creations Deb, what a fine diversity and perfect use of colours! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...