Friday 12 October 2012

Inspired by Stamping........Gift with Purchase Promotion.



Yay, the weekend is here and I'm off to the Creative Heart & Soul Retreat for a scrapbooking weekend,this afternoon, I am so looking forward to it, with teachers from Fancy Pants and Glitz coming over from the U.S. I'll be posting lots of photo's next week of my time there.

I'm back today to show you a card I've created using the two stamp sets you can get free from Inspired by Stamping, when you spend $50 or more.


I took three different patten papers from the Prima Tea Thyme collection and zigzag stitched them together, I took a small strip of SU text paper, cutting a V-shape.I used both sets, the frame is from Vintage Frames and the sentiment from the Graceful Hydrangea, adding a button, flower, some lace and ribbon to embellish.



Supplies
Stamps- Graceful Hydrangea,Vintage Frames.
Papers- Prima, Stampin'Up.
Pretties- IBS crochet trimIBS Flower, button, seam binding.

Check out the details, here, to find out more about this Gift with Purchase, also, don't forget about the giveaways this month, to celebrate Inspired by Stamping's 1st Birthday,  you can find all the details, here.

Have a great weekend !!!!!!
xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Hazels Crochet said...

Ooooh I hope you have a lovely time, and can't wait to see your photographs of your scrapbooking weekend :)

Another gorgeous card, using such lovely paper!x

Unknown said...

That is a lovely, romantic card Deb, you have a great time now coming weekend! Have fun! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! i loveeeeee the colors and loving that flower button!!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend Deb,I love scrapbooking too :-) love julieXxXx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so pretty ... I hope you enjoy your trip ... sounds really fabulous!

Heidi Kuijer said...

Your cards are so pretty. Have fun at the retreat.

I will post the link to the snowflake on my new blog entry.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Deb! Have a fantastic weekend! :) Hugs, Joanna

Sue Lelli said...

What a FUN weekend! LOVE this card! Your text banner and bit of lace with that bow are GORGEOUS design elements!

Lynnda said...

Swoon... this card is so pretty Deb... hugs...xoxo

Carole said...

Wonderful card Deb and I am looking forward to hearing all about the retreat. Carole xox

Unknown said...

Such a pretty pretty card. I LOVE the way you photographed it.

Hugs~

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely stunning Deb!

What a fun fun weekend!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Deb! Love the fancy frame and pretty patterned paper!

Sarah said...

Hope you had a great time on your retreat Debs. Beautiful card as always. Stunning papers used.

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Your card is so romantic and girly.

Love it.

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...