Saturday 3 December 2011

12 Tags of Christmas......tag #2

Day 2  is using Kraft resist card and I was sure I'd got the Christmas stack but when I looked it was the vintage one, so using the music pattern sheet, I stamped some holly with Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder giving the same resist effect.


I was going to try and make each tag a little bit different from Tim's but I love the reindeer from TH Reindeer Flight so decided to use the same die. I used some some Prima printed canvas for my reindeer, the wreath and bell around her neck was silver but I painted it with gold paint. I've turned my border the other way around and added pearls rather than brads giving it a more feminine look.

Let me know if you're joining in with '12 Tags of Christmas' this year.
xxxxDebxxxx

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow Deb! This tag is stunning! Love your take on it! The soft colors are perfect!

Ros said...

So shabby chic! love the softness of this Deb

Juls said...

fab!! Love how you have softened the kraft with all the white!! Just Fabulous!! Hugs Juls

Joanne said...

Deb, your really do make things look so beautiful. Your cards and tags are fabulous, so detailed.
Hope you have a great weekend in London with your daughters. xx

Lisa said...

How lovely!
I appear to be doing nothing for December this year! It's the 3rd and I've taken not a single photo nor made anything so that appears to be it!
But your tag is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see the others too!

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous and shabby--love this:)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is awesome, love the distressed look!

Linda Breedlove said...

Oh, Deb... I love this. I really envy you making the tags. I so wanted to join in this year, but we're in Tennessee and I can't do any creating here... just buying. So I did pick up a bunch of Tim's stuff. Have fun!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Fabulous my friend.. I just love it..
I can see why you wanted to use the reindeer.. So cute!!!

I would love to play but just can't find the time right now!!

Hugs, Linda

Jen Adcock said...

Oh Deb what a marvellous tag. It's like grunge has gone gorgeous! Love the romantic colours and the all the delightful well placed details. So stunning.

Unknown said...

Fantastic tag Deb, love that shabby looking deer, awesome! Ira x

Lynnda said...

love the shabby look... hugs...xoxo

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...