Tuesday, 20 December 2011

My Last Christmas Card.....

Well, less than a week left to Christmas and this is my last Christmas card I made this year, I always make some cards in bulk and made 50 of these last Sunday.


I had a little production line going, I stamped 50 baubles from SU Contempo Christmas stamp set onto white card, punched them out with the SU Ornament punch adhering to the card with foam pads. Next I stamped the sentiment onto the card base, then I went downstairs to watch Christmas films while I made 50 bows and stuck them on the bauble with a gluedot, nice and easy.

Thanks for looking.
xxxxDebxxxx

12 comments:

Kashi said...

Deb, You are so creative, I hope you have a great Christmas and I hope everyone in your family is doing well.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.... you go girl!!!! 50!!! That's AWESOME!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee that design... the ornament is BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

joanne said...

That is a really lovely card, the colour is fantastic. I love the step where you watched Christmas films whilst making the bows. Just the thing to get you in an even more Christmassy mood.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas xx

Ros said...

Brilliant!! Lovely cards

Ira said...

You smart girl, at least you've got lots ready! It looks lovely with that gorgeous bow and rhinestone! Ira x

Deborah Frings said...

Simply stunning and very elegant. Love this card!

Julie J said...

Oh hush now you put me to shame. DD and I made twenty between us and I have mislaid my address book - bigger fail this year than usual!!!!!

S said...

Very pretty - I just love that SU ornament punch too!

Juls said...

so stylish! Love the touch of bling! Hugs Juls

Lynnda Hosni said...

Beautiful CaS card... Hugs..xoxo

Linda R. said...

WOW!! Now that is a lot of cards..
Looks so pretty my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Kepanie said...

You always have such wicked cards!