Tuesday 20 December 2011

My Last Christmas Card.....

Well, less than a week left to Christmas and this is my last Christmas card I made this year, I always make some cards in bulk and made 50 of these last Sunday.


I had a little production line going, I stamped 50 baubles from SU Contempo Christmas stamp set onto white card, punched them out with the SU Ornament punch adhering to the card with foam pads. Next I stamped the sentiment onto the card base, then I went downstairs to watch Christmas films while I made 50 bows and stuck them on the bauble with a gluedot, nice and easy.

Thanks for looking.
xxxxDebxxxx

12 comments:

Kashi said...

Deb, You are so creative, I hope you have a great Christmas and I hope everyone in your family is doing well.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.... you go girl!!!! 50!!! That's AWESOME!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee that design... the ornament is BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Joanne said...

That is a really lovely card, the colour is fantastic. I love the step where you watched Christmas films whilst making the bows. Just the thing to get you in an even more Christmassy mood.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas xx

Ros said...

Brilliant!! Lovely cards

Unknown said...

You smart girl, at least you've got lots ready! It looks lovely with that gorgeous bow and rhinestone! Ira x

Deborah Frings said...

Simply stunning and very elegant. Love this card!

Julie J said...

Oh hush now you put me to shame. DD and I made twenty between us and I have mislaid my address book - bigger fail this year than usual!!!!!

Susanne said...

Very pretty - I just love that SU ornament punch too!

Juls said...

so stylish! Love the touch of bling! Hugs Juls

Lynnda said...

Beautiful CaS card... Hugs..xoxo

Unknown said...

WOW!! Now that is a lot of cards..
Looks so pretty my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Stefanie said...

You always have such wicked cards!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...