Wednesday 21 December 2011

A Victorian Christmas..........

I hope you are all sorted for Christmas, all my cards are sent, the presents wrapped, I don't need to do food shopping as we are eating out this year with Mom, Dad and my brother, then it's all round to Mom & Dad's. I love Christmas afternoon when all the family get together and exchange gifts. My Mom & Dad dress up as Mr & Mrs Claus, Dad comes in carrying a big sack of presents for us all, Mom making him say Ho,Ho,Ho,the kids love it, well so do us big kids !!!!!
We did go to Blist Hill on Sunday and had a fabulous family day,the rain held off, here are a few lots of photo's, (sorry)!!


















Thanks for looking, sorry it was a bit photo heavy, I couldn't decide which ones to share.

xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

This looks like a wonderful place to go at Christmas time, and you all look so happy! Thanks for sharing the photos.
Merry Christmas, dear friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS photos!! I wanna come have Christmas with you!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

How utterly adorable this place is, it's quite magical I think! Thanks for sharing your lovely pics Deb! Ira x

Lynnda said...

Lots of Fun here Deb...awesome... gorgeous photos too... hugs..xoxo..
Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas and Happy new year... hugs..xoxo

Kashi said...

What fun! Merry Christmas.

Mona Pendleton said...

What wonderful photos Deb! Looks like a great family outing! Happy Holidays!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love how your family celebrate christmas, and lovely photos from the trip, the Santa's workshop look so fun, if I go there, I MUST take picture with the elf!!!!

Ros said...

Wow! looks like you had a wonderful day ... how lovely to have such a great family ... Wishing you a wonderful christmas my friend xxxx

karisma said...

Oh they are all most beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing! How lovely that you did not have to do food shopping. My lot keep putting in orders for food. LOL We are also going to my mums for xmas lunch/dinner but we are all taking some yummy dishes along with us as she is not very well. We don't want her standing in the kitchen at all! Have a wonderful blessed Xmas. xoxox

yyam said...

Your family Christmas tradition sounds really lovely! And you have such a beautiful family!

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year! :)

Susanne said...

That looks like fun - love the bobby on the bike.

Unknown said...

I always enjoy seeing your photos.. They look wonderful.. I do hope you and your family have the best Christmas ever!!!

Hugs, Linda

Theresa said...

wonderful photos Deb. Looks fun.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!
=)

Stefanie said...

What a great fun bunch you have!
Mele Kalikimaka to you and the ohana.

farmhouse-story said...

looks like a wonderful time! happy new year, deb:)

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...