Saturday 29 June 2013

Baby Thank You Cards..........



Good Morning, how are you all doing? As you all know, my sister recently had a baby, so to save her worrying about buying Thank You cards, for all the beautiful gifts she'd received, I decided to make her some..


Because, I had to make so many, I went for a simple stamped card. I stamped the little onesie from the Inspired by Stamping, Oh Baby, then I stamped the separate stars stamp, in red, onto the front of the onesie, finishing of with a "Thank You".


I tied them up with some twine and added a tag, stamped "with love", just to make them a bit more special when I gave them to her.

It is "Anything Goes" over at Addicted to Stamps and More so I'm going to enter this card to the challenge.

Stamps used
Oh Baby (onsie and stars)
Cross Stitch (thank you)
Mason Jar Add-On II (with love)

Have a great weekend!!!!
xxxxDebxxxx

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee them!! LOVING that onesie!!

Juls said...

Great cards. Hugs Juls

Sarah said...

lovely cards, Deb. And a really sweet gift x

Ros Crawford said...

These are adorable! You are so sweet ... i'm sure your sister will be delighted with these ... so much to take care of with a new baby ... this will really help

Unknown said...

Oh how lovely these are Deb, so sweet, too. Your sister will love you for it! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Stefanie said...

What a terrific idea. Their simplicity is perfectly chic.

Kylie said...

Beautifully CAS and so swwet. What a great idea. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...