Friday 7 June 2013

Inspired by Stamping June Releases........Summer Flowers.


It's the second day of Inspired by Stamping June releases, today I'm using a very pretty set called Summer Flowers.


I was spoilt for choice of which flower to use but I decided to use the pretty Chrysanthemum stamp, I stamped it in cerise, I cut around the flower using foam pads to give it some dimension. I cut out some leaves in felt, stitching along the centre.

I finished off the tag for my card by stamping "Happy Birthday" from Fancy Circles, adding some pompom trim and a twine bow.

Check out what the other ladies have been creating.


Don't forget to leave a comment over on Joanna's blog for the chance of winning this stamp set. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

xxxxDebxxxx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this particular flower. Wish IBS had a co-ordinating die for people who don't own a cameo :(

Perhaps in a future release :)

loulou said...

Beautiful card. Love those felt leaves.

Paperesse said...

So pretty! Such a soft, feminine look and feel, love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh so pretty in pink!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! LOVING the colors and that flower!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, so sweet and soft!

Shea said...

This is lovely! The colors and those soft leaves give such a nice, feminine feel to the card! Love the music background!

Unknown said...

What a refreshing card Deb, so bright and summery! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Stefanie said...

The different kinds of material used are clever. I like how the chrysanthemum stamp came out.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is so pretty!! Love the tag on the card!! Beautiful.

Sonia said...

Beautiful- love the pink!

Pammejo said...

Love your Summer Flowers Card, it is so fresh with your beautiful paper that you placed it on, so pretty.

Leah said...

So pretty and I love the felt leaves!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. I love the felt leaves.. All the layers look wonderful.

Hugs~

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...