Wednesday 5 June 2013

Whoo Hoo Wendesday........fabric flowers.


Hello there my friends, how is your week going, so far ? It's my turn to do the Whoo Hoo Wednesday for Inspired by Stamping. I'll be showing you how to make these fabric flowers.


You can find the tutorial over on Joanna's blog, if you create a card or project using this technique, one lucky winner will win a $15 gift card to the Inspired by Stamping Store, you can find Mr Linky, here, with the full details.

It is day 3 of Let's Get Trendy Now! 3 and today it's about "Handmade Embellishments" I love making my own embellishments especially flowers. I'd forgotten this post was scheduled today, I hope it's ok to link it up to today's challenge.

It's the start of Inspired by Stamping June releases, tomorrow, here are a few sneak peeks.



Happy Crafting
xxxxDebxxxx

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty ... I love your flower!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

That flower is awesome!!! Wow!!! :D

Shahrul Niza said...

WOW!!. Stunning flower :). Your card is really sweet. Hugs.

Juls said...

Wow this is just fabulous!! Love the colours!! Hugs Juls

yyam said...

Ooooh...your card is sooooo pretty!Lovelovelove your handmade bloom!

Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have been ROCKING our CHALLENGES!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! That flower is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

It's a lovely looking flower Deb and made with such pretty fabrics, too! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Stefanie said...

I love how this simplicity is still lovely. This card looks fresh and modern and a little touch for someone's la hanau.

~amy~ said...

sigh, fabric blooms. Love what you've done! Your card is clean, crisp and wonderful! thanks so much for playing with us at Let's Get Trendy Now 3!

SeattleStamper said...

That fabric flower is just fantastic!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...