Thursday 6 June 2013

Inspired by Stamping June Releases........Summer Postcards.


Good morning, I'm back today to show you the first of the new Inspired by Stamping releases for June. I'm kicking off with Summer Postcards, it works perfectly with the Vintage Postcard or as a stand alone set.


It's Fathers Day on the 16th June so I wanted to use this set for a masculine card. I stamped three of the ocean themed stamps and cut them out. I added a bit of colour to the Lighthouse with some fine-liner pens, I then stamped "Postcard" from the Vintage Postcards set, onto some lined paper, layering the stamps and over stamping with the ocean themed postmarks, creating a collaged effect. Lastly, I stamped "dad" using the Fancy Alphabet.

Check out what the other DT have been creating with this month's sets.


 6th – 10th June, we will be giving away blog candy, each day one lucky winner will receive the featured stamp set/ or sets for that day, for the chance of winning just leave a comment on Joanna's blog each day. Winners will be randomly selected and will be announced daily on the June winners page at 7pm (Brisbane time), the following day.

Free Shipping will be available on all orders over $25, this will start on the 10th and be available for only 48 hours, using the code "June Release", ending on the June 12th at 7pm Brisbane time.All stamp sets will also be offered as a bundle for a 15% discount.

xxxxDebxxxx




16 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

You know I love all things 'postal' and this has me swooning ... It's one fabulous card Deb ... I love the colours and how you put this together ... Terrific!

loulou said...

Love the new IBS sets. Beautiful card, lovely colour combination.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love those postal stamps!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous job! Love the layout and the layering you did!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful design, I love it!!

Tina said...

So fun! I love the vintage look of your card!

Shea said...

Great card, Deb. Love the soft vintage effect and the corrugated cardboard underneath!

Stefanie said...

This is a great one, Deb.

Leah said...

So pretty but a great guy card at the same time!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is a wonderful masculine card!! I struggle, but you have given these new stamps a new perspective. Thank you!!!

Paperesse said...

Now that is just a fantastic guy card! Bravo, Deb!

Pammejo said...

Great Father's Day card, it fabulous.

Gloria Stengel said...

Love it. Esp. the one you stamped in red!

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous stamping.... and like Ros... I heart postage stamping this is so sweet... hugs...x

Unknown said...

Oh wow Deb... love this theme and the gorgeous stamps you've used, so beautifully combined with all the right colours, so pretty... Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Grace Tolman said...

Lovely. I really like the color scheme you used.

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...