Tuesday 20 November 2012

Tuesday's Tallies .......Sweetheart Wrist Warmers and Secret Project.

Hello there, how are you all, I hope you had a good weekend. I'm feeling a lot better and nearly feel like myself again, thank you for all your kind wishes.
Over the weekend, I caught up on my secret project and have all 18 granny squares finished so will reveal all after Christmas.
This is all that I can show you until then.


If you pop on over to Carole's blog, you can check out how everyone else has got on this week with their One a Day's.
Also, I've joined in with the Project Stash, Show of Hands KAL over on Ravelry, it is organized by Evelyn who always organizes such great KAL's.
This KAL is to knit or crochet some gloves or mittens, I went with the crocheted Sweetheart Wrist Warmers, that was in Mollie Makes issue 10.


I used Knit Picks Heather Lace Yarn, for those in the U.K. you can get Knit Picks yarn from Great British Yarns.
This is what they look like on, I know they are not everyone's cup of tea but I really like them, they are so lightweight, warm and comfy, Paige says they are gross !!!!!
My Mollie Makes magazine has just arrived and has a knitting pattern in there for some owl wrist warmers, I may have a go at them now.


This KAL is running until 30th November so you still have time to join in, there are some fabulous projects going on there.

Thank you for stopping by, have a good week.
xxxxDebxxxx

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see your secret project!!!!

Evelyn said...

What a lovely post ... you do beautiful work!

Sarah said...

what does Paige know? they're gorgeous x

Tangled Sweetpea said...

Beautiful wrist warmers Deb!
Victoria xx

ElleS said...

Those are simply stunning!!! You are one talented woman

Stella said...

I was already impressed by your crocheting skills (is this proper English? Forgive me if not...)
And now your knitting project; these wrist warmers are stunning!
XXX

karisma said...

The gloves are just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I think the gloves are lush! Glad u are feeling better

Terra said...

Fine to hear that you feel better! Your crocheted wrist warmers are beautyful. Love the borders. Have a good week and greetings from Germany. Sabine.

Stefanie said...

I am SO coveting your sweetheart mitts Deb.
I love the deep Bordeaux of your mystery gift project.

Lynnda said...

love love love your crocheted wrist warmers...beautiful... hugs...xoxo

Ros Crawford said...

These are so very lovely ... Pretty and practical!

Unknown said...

I sure missed a lot of beautiful creations whilst I was abroad visiting our suppliers! Gosh, so glad to see you've been making such wonderful creations! Thanks for sharing these beauties! Hugs, Ira xox

Joanna M. said...

These are so beautiful Deb! Wow! Hugs, Joanna

Unknown said...

Well I think your wrist warmers are beautiful. They are definitely my cuppa tea. Your work looks amazing.

Hugs

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous Deb!!!! I giggled at Paige's comment! I think the look classy!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...