Thursday 8 November 2012

Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #34..........A Sketch.



Hello there my lovely blog friends, I'm back today with a sketch for this week's challenge from Inspired by Stamping.


I decided to make a Christmas card to add to my growing stash, it's just over 6 weeks to Christmas now, I know what I'm like, thinking I've got plenty of time, then panicking, last minute. This card is a large 8" X 8", I love to send this size card to my family. 


I've got a thing for button wreaths at the moment, this time, I've used it on a card, sprinkling the buttons with glitter and glass glitter.
I used the large Spellbinder Scallop and Circle die, adding the buttons and making a house for the centre using the Spellbinder Home Sweet Home die set.
I used the December 25th Labels set for the greeting, but just used part of the stamped image by using a scallop punch to cut out the centre, so don't think you have to use the whole stamp, you can just use part of it.

Supplies
Stamps- December 25th LabelsVintage Postcards Add-On 1.
Papers- Websters Pages, October Afternoon.
Pretties- IBS Crochet Trim, IBS Poinsettia Flowers, SU Glitter, SU Glass Glitter.
Tools- Spellbinder Scallop & Circle die, Spellbinder Home Sweet Home, SU Scallop Punch, Martha Stewart Holly Punch.



http://ibsichallenge.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/guestdesigner.png?w=300
Do you want to be a Month-Long Guest Designer with the Inspired by Stamping Girls? 
Here is what you have to do...Play in our challenge the month of November and "Wow" us with your beautiful card or project!
The winner will be chosen at the end of this month and will be our month long guest designer for the month of January! Plus, they will receive two 4x6 stamp sets from the Inspired by Stamping Store to create with during this month! 


I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge, also for the month of November & December, Inspired by Stamping's  International Shipping is only £5 and free on orders over $75.

If you haven't signed up for the Inspired by Stamping Newsletter yet, head on over here, and keep up with all the latest news and offers.

Happy Stamping
xxxxDebxxxx

11 comments:

Lynnda said...

Sweet card Deb... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is STUNNING Deb!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that little house and love love love the flower wreath!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Joanne said...

That card is gorgeous!!! The house and button wreath are just perfect!! Your family are so lucky to be receiving all these beautiful cards at Christmas.

And I love the button wreath ornament you posted yesterday. Its wonderful!! xx

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love Christmas houses and yours looks very welcoming Deb! Lovely wreath around it, too! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Stella said...

I have something with wreaths and cute little houses and you added both to your card. I am in love; perfect for the upcoming season and so many gorgeous details. Wow!
XX

Lea said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute little wreath! Love how you tucked the house inside of it.

Martha Herrera said...

Deb, this is gorgeous! So many beautiful details..I love it.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is gorgeous!!

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning card Debs ... I adore the wreath of button around that little house ... beautiful papers too!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Gorgeous to the Nth degree! I love the extra large size and that glittery button wreath.

Sue Lelli said...

Oh, Deb, this is so heart warming! LOVE the hose with the text peeking through! PRETTY card!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...