Thursday 22 November 2012

IBSIC #36.....A Sketch.



Hello there, and Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends, have a wonderful weekend. I'm back today with this week's challenge from Inspired by Stamping and this week we have this fab sketch for you.


I'm still on a roll with my Christmas cards and this week I've gone very pink and girly.


I created the tree by punching strips of pattern paper with the Martha Stewart Zig Zag punch, layering and  adhering them to a piece of card and then cut a triangular shape. I added some Stickles along the zig zag edge.
I used the gorgeous Glitter Tape from Inspired by Stamping  to give a bit more sparkle to my card. I love the sentiment "Believe" from Festive Frames, so simple but so meaningful this time of year.

Supplies
Stamps- Festive Frames.
Pretties- IBS Glitter Tape, rhinestones.
Tools- MS Zig Zag Punch, MS Star Punch, Spellbinders Scallop Oval and Oval.

 We have our Guest Designer Call continuing this week. We are looking for a gorgeous card that will make us all swoon.
This call will stay open until the end of November so there is still time to join. The winner will be announced on December 1st and will win 2 4×6 stamp sets!
Happy Crafting.
xxxxDebxxxx

10 comments:

Lynnda said...

BEautiful card... loving the Christmas tree Deb... Gorgeous... hugs...xoxo

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the tree you've created with the beautiful papers!! Such a lovely card, love all the pink!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that tree!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun way to make a Christmas tree Deb and with such pretty colours, too, love the backing papers as well! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Stella said...

Perefect and pretty in pink; love the way you created the tree!
XX

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Deb! Love all your amazing details! Hugs, Joanna

Ros Crawford said...

GORGEOUS!!! What a beautiful card ... I keep saying that I must do this challenge ... time always gets away from me ... Promise I will try and do one!

Stefanie said...

I love all the girliness of this card.

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty. The layers of you tree look wonderful.

Hugs~

Liz Weber said...

LOVING the pink chrissy card Deb, so very pretty and that tree is just delightful!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...