Wednesday 7 November 2012

Inspired by Stamping Whoo Hoo Wednesday......Button Wreath Christmas Decoration.



Hello there, it's my turn for Whoo Hoo Wednesday over at Inspired by Stamping and I'm going to show you how I made the Button Wreath Christmas decoration that I created for last month's Inspired by Stamping releases.


Lay two different sized Spellbinder circle dies onto some chipboard and cut out. I used the two largest from the set.


Using the largest circle die cut out a chipboard circle and one in your choice of pattern paper. You know have the three circles to start decorating.


Add some ribbon and bells to the bottom of the circle, then arrange and hot glue your buttons to the chipboard circle (not the solid circle).


Cover the solid circle with your patterned paper.


Stamp a sentiment onto white card, I used Inspired by Stamping Christmas Greetings and attach to the circle.


Next, you need to attach some ribbon to the top of the circle, to hang the ornament.


Lastly, attach the button circle to the solid circle, adding a large bow and button.


This is the finished ornament, perfect for your tree or just to hang wherever you want.

Let me know if you make one, I'd love to take a look at what you've created, I'll be back tomorrow with this week's Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge.

xxxxDebxxxx

13 comments:

Hazels Crochet said...

That is lovely, and quite unusual :) I love the little bells on the end of the ribbons and the cute buttons you have used!

Ros Crawford said...

So very pretty Debs ... Love the colours

Lynnda said...

WOW...this is amazing Deb... I love the colors...those buttons and the bells too... Beautiful!!! You rock!!! hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL Deb!! I love love love love this!!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is awesome Deb! I love love buttons!! This is a neat tutorial! Love it!

Unknown said...

What a lovely button creation Deb, perfect for Christmas! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

What a beautiful ornament. Love all the buttons.

Hugs~

Joanna said...

I love your button wreath Deb! It is so pretty! Can't wait to try this one. Xx

Stella said...

Such a lovely Christmas ornament; buttons and wreath are a perfect pair. Wow! Thanks for the tutorial; on my Pionterest board:)
XXX

Stella said...

I meant Pinterest...

Stefanie said...

OMGosh, that button wreath is too cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh so pretty! Love your button wreath:) Cute idea!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, this is super sweet, Deb! I like the colors you chose, and the button wreath is so inspiring!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...