Tuesday 13 November 2012

Tuesday's Tallies..........and a Crocheted Cape.

Hello there, it's Tuesday and I'm back with my Tuesday's Tallies, I've only got one square finished this week on my secret project.I haven't been well all week so haven't felt like doing much. Everytime I tried to pick it up I made a mistake so thought it would be best to leave it, hopefully I can catch up this week.


I have managed to crochet this sweet little Austen Capelet, it is so quick and easy to make, I didn't have to concentrate so much on this pattern. It was a very enjoyable little make.


The pattern is from babies to adult size, so might make myself one, I'm waiting for some more yarn to make my little niece one in red.
Thanks for looking, if you hop on over to Carole's blog, you can check out how everyone else has got on this week.

xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I do hope you are feeling better ... This is such a sweet little project ... I bet it will look gorgeous on!

maree said...

Wow, the capelet looks lovely. Is the pattern well written? I'm really pondering about buying it....

Hope you are feeling better!

Hazels Crochet said...

Hope you feel better soon, your little capelet is looking lovely and a red one for your niece will be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow you know your poorly when you can't crochet! Hope your feeling better now! Your capelet is gorgeous!

Heidi Kuijer said...

Hi Deb! Hope you are feeling much better now. I love the capelet and it would look so festive in red.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Tangled Sweetpea said...

What a beautiful cape Deb!
Victoria xx

Stefanie said...

Oooh...O.O that is pretty! I think I fave'd that pattern last time when you had talked about it. Terrific job, Deb!

Stella said...

I hope you are on the mend and feeling a bit better; your crocheted cape is a beauty....XXXXX

karisma said...

That is simply gorgeous Deb. I love how "simple" sometimes has such an effective outcome. Love it. xoxox

Lynnda said...

I do hope you are feeling better ... This is such a sweet little project !!!Deb you are simply amazing!!! hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh I hope you feel better soon! I loveeeeeeeeee this!! So sweet and ADORABLE!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh.. What a cute cape. I love seeing what you create my friend.
I do hope you are feeling better soon!

Hugs~

Terra said...

Oh, Deb! Thank you for stopping by! I hope, you feel better soon to have a good and cuddly advent! Your cape is really cute, so lovely. Have a better week and hugs from Germany. Sabine.

~Tammy~ said...

Hope you are better by now!

Ohh Ohh I want one in my size! How darling is this>>>>>Seriously ca=ute! Love this dear! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

So sweet Deb! Absolutely adorable! Hugs, Joanna

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...