Saturday 2 February 2013

A CAS Valentine Card..........but not mine.

Hello there, I'm back today, not with one of my cards but one from my lovely, talented friend, Kerry. She doesn't have a blog of her own but I wanted to show you her beautiful CAS card using this week's colours from Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge.


Here's the card using IBS Fancy Label 4 stamp set, I'm not sure what other stamps she used (sorry) but she stamped a music background in light pink, in red and rose pink, she stamped a few butterflies, finally adding the framed sentiment, punched butterflies and bow.


Sorry for the quality of the photo, we were at Bromsgrove Crop and I took a quick snap of it on my phone. I told her that I was posting it on here but I keep nagging her, that she should have her own blog, don't you agree?

Thanks for looking and hope you don't mind me sharing this pretty CAS card, I'm sure if I keep on, she'll eventually start her own blog !!!!

You still have time to enter this week's IBSIC, one lucky person will win a $25 gift card for the Inspired by Stamping Store.

Happy Stamping
xxxxDebxxxx

10 comments:

Stefanie said...

It must be so fun to play with paper and stamps. This is a nice card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Her card is beautiful!! I love the butterflies!!!

Ros Crawford said...

It's lovely!! And yes she needs her own blog! Lovely stamping ...

Patrice said...

Love those butterflies!

Unknown said...

You've got a talented friend who indeed should have her own blog, too. TFS Deb, have a lovely Sunday, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. Pretty colors.

Hugs

Lynnda said...

beeautiful card Deb.... hugs...xoxo

Paperesse said...

Well be sure and pass along to your friend that she did a lovely card!

Joanna said...

Oh wow Deb! She most definitely needs to start her own blog! This is soooo pretty! Hugs, J

Colleen Dietrich said...

Kerry, you sure do need your own blog! This is so lovely!

Thanks for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping. :)

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...