Wednesday 27 February 2013

Whoo Hoo Wednesday........Embossing Folder Kiss Technique.


Hello there my lovely friends, I've created a card today for Whoo Hoo Wednesday, if you head over to Inspired by Stamping, you can find a tutorial on how-to do the Embossing Folder Kiss Technique.


Also, if you give this technique a try and link your creation to Mr Linky, one lucky winner will be randomly chosen to win a $25 gift card to the Inspired by Stamping Store and featured on Joanna's blog.

You can find out all the details here.

Happy Crafting
xxxxDebxxxx

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

That's clever! I must give this a try ... love your card too!

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the bicycle and loving the houndstooth on the sentiment!!!

JulieJ said...

I'm trying to get my head round how that works. I might give it a try this weekend.

Unknown said...

Of course I had to check out the tutorial first, but what a smart technique Deb! Love the result on your card and the bike is fabulous! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Your card looks wonderful my friend. I am going to go check out that tutorial. Thanks for the link..

Hugs~

Stefanie said...

It's simplicity is great and says a great deal.

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...