Wednesday 15 September 2010

9.9 Sketchy Thursdays

Here's this week's sketch challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays.



I did this LO using May's Scrapagogo kit,I used  Nestabilities to make the flowers and the spiral edge note book punch is from Stampin' Up.The photo's are of my girls on the park at Legoland in 1996.
I'm trying to scrap some of my older photo's because I do tend to print off  my recent ones and I've got so many gorgeous photo's off my children when they we're little.My friend Rae said something on her blog a couple of days ago about scrapbooking is to preserve your memories and that is so true,so even though some of my photo's aren't the best quality (pre-digital) I still must scrap those precious memories.
Just one last thing, I ordered the Tim Holtz Alterations Paper Rosette yesterday from LB Crafts and it came this morning,it is fab!!!
This is what it looks like:


and this is what I've done with it:


Back Soon
xxxxDebxxxx

10 comments:

Ros said...

Great LO lovely pictures ... time flies doesn't it ... Thanks for showing the TH die ... your rosettes are fabulous! Need to get me one of those!!

Rachael Mitchell said...

Loving the layout with 2 square photos, i might copy, oh sorry scraplift. Im looking forward to getting my hands on that die it looks amazing. X

Lisa said...

ooo, that die cut is gorgeous! i love those flowers - I made some like that myself some time ago and they were really fiddly! the die cut looks like it makes really easy work of it!

i love seeing those layouts with old photos - you know how big I am on the memories (and journalling ;-) )

lovely stuff!

and congrats on getting on the Tim Holz class - I am sure you will have loads of fun - can't wait to hear all about it

Lisa said...

Aaarghgh. I just went to publish you comment on my blog and my finger slipped and I deleted it by mistake :-((

Sorry! Didn't mean to honest! I did read it first - promise!!

Lea said...

Gasp!!! Those flowers! I'm getting that Tim Holtz thing!!!!!! Love the LO, look at those cheeks and cute flowers on that as well.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

JUST GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the flowers!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Theresa said...

fabulous layout. love those papers and the cute pictures of your kids. and thanks for enabling. I must have that Tim Holtz die. =)

Diana Fisher said...

Wow, those flowers are amazing! And love the page for ST! Great patterns and colors.

Juls said...

so gorgeous! Love all the white space and your mix of DP's, and you flowers are just amazing!! Hugs Juls

Claire Crompton said...

Oh those flowers are gorgeous Debs.

Hope to see you soon.
Cx

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...