Thursday 23 September 2010

The Craft Garden.

While blog hopping the other day I came across across a shop called The Craft Garden,it sells mainly Prima which I love.What makes this shop a little bit different is you don't have to buy the full tube of flowers or the whole 6 x 6 paper pad,you can just buy small amounts of flowers starting from 50p or paper and flower combo's and the U.K. p&p is only 90p,What a great idea!!!
While I was browsing the shop,I saw on the sidebar they run a monthly challenge blog,as you can probably guess I love challenges so hopped on over. This month's challenge at The Craft Garden Challenge Blog is to use bunting,which is another one of my favourite things at the moment,(I have so many!!!),so using my July Scrapagoago kit,which is full if bunting,I did this LO.


I took inspiration from this sketch over at Sketch Inspiration.



I'm off to place an order now,I've just seen a gorgeous Prima stamp I like.

Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxDebxxxx

6 comments:

Ros said...

Gorgeous LO Deb ...the cute little banner looks so good ... thanks for the info on the prima stuff ... real hard finding decent stuff here ...Have a great evening

Unknown said...

Lovely LO Deb, I used to do a lot of scrapbooking, now that I am into cards, I hardly do LO, you inspired me to dig out my old photos to make more....
I am sending out the package for the Lace and Doily Swap today, look out for it. : )

Lisa said...

so pretty! I haven't even started that kit but this layout is so inspiring maybe I will crack it open this weekend - I have an evening alone in my room tomorrow so that would be a great opportunity

how do you manage to inspire so often ;-)

Lea said...

Love this LO!!! I like the border all around and the fun colors. Okay, but I don't know what bunting is. Is it the wide ribbon thing?

Deb Hickman said...

I'm glad you asked Lea,I forget sometimes that we have different words for things. Bunting are the little triangle flags,I think you might call them banners.

Juls said...

fabulous! I love the gingham bunting! such a fabulous finishing touch! Hugs Juls

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...