Monday 6 September 2010

Sketchy Thursdays 9.02 Sketch Challenge

I  haven't had a chance to play along with Sketchy Thursdays for sometime,it's been a busy few weeks with summer holidays and other things going on but I took this week's sketch to the crop to use for inspiration.


Apart from the three class LO's I did at Saturdays crop I only got two of my own done,here's the one using the sketch.


A very simple layout using The Girls Paperie papers,a Basic Grey rub-on and a few buttons.

Back Soon!!!
xxxxDebxxxx

7 comments:

Lynnda said...

I like a simple LO... its just gorgeous....lovely photo too...xx

Lisa said...

The rub on is gorgeous - such a lovely layout

Ros said...

Another great LO and I just love the way you have placed those buttons ... like they're tumbling down the page ..

Lea said...

Great picture!!! Love how you laid out the buttons!

lisa said...

Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for playing : )

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee the soft colors!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Juls said...

I love this so much, especially the sprinkling of buttons! Hugs Juls

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...