Sunday 26 September 2010

"Create Free" 10 Day Minibook Workshop

Autumn is here in the U.K.,I'm looking out my bedroom window on this Sunday morning,the leaves are turning yellow and there's a definite chill in the air.I love the summer but I do like Autumn as well and what better way to spend the evening scrapping when it's dark and chilly outside.That's what myself, Libby, Lisa and Rach are going to be doing,we've decided to have a cyber crop and join in the Create Free Minibook Workshop. This is a free 10 day mini workshop where each day a new class will be posted with new techniques and inspiration.The title of the mini book is "Favourite Photo's Of....",here's the sneek peek they have shown.

The classes start tomorrow,Monday 27th Septmber,there's a supply list here so you know what you'll need over the next 10 days.I can't wait to see how our minibook's turn out as we all have very different styles of scrapping.Hopefully I will be able to do the classes on the day they're posted and will post what I've done each day,let me know if your taking part as I'd love to see your creations too!!!

Have a good Sunday!
xxxxDebxxxx

5 comments:

Ros said...

What a great idea ... I'll definitely look in and see if I can follow it too ...

Anonymous said...

thanks for giving me the kick of the bum i need deb to get going again. i am going to use my new Indie Girl on this xxx

Lisa said...

I have fished out some golden oldie paper to use on this - from the very first Bellaboo kit!!!
I have my 7 photos printed out ready to roll and I am really hoping to keep up with this!
thanks for thinking of me ;-))

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sounds like great fun!

Juls said...

looking forward to seeing your creations! Hugs Juls

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...