Tuesday 14 September 2010

Fresh Living

It's week #27 over at The Shabby Tea Room ,and we've now had 6 months of wonderful challenges and inspiration from them,where does the time go!!! This week is called "Fresh Living" so the challenge is to make a project inspired by nature and/or the colour green.



I stamped my Hampton Art Bird Collage stamp in SU Chocolate Chip ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.I used BG Cappella papers and kraft card, added a Prima flower and punched some leaves from a Martha Stewart punch.The 4 You stamp is from the SU Tiny Tags set
and punched out with the SU Tag punch.
I am soooo excited!!!Rach has just rung me to say we've got tickets to do a workshop with Tim Holtz in February. I think I might have burst her hear drums how loud I screamed with excitment!!!

Thanks for looking!!
xxxxDebxxxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty card deb! wow lucky you seeing Mr T! I will miss you but can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Lea said...

Woohoo!!! OMG, that is exciting news. I can't wait to hear all about the class. The card is beautiful! And what a fabulous stamp!

Ros said...

What a beautiful serene card Deb ... simply gorgeous ... So happy for you that you got your tickets ... something good to look forward to after Christmas ..

Juls said...

so so soooooooooo gorgeous and elegant!!!! Love it! Hugs Juls

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous card, Deb! I love, love the color palette of this. That bird stamp is fabulous...love it embossed. Love the tiny tag, too. Thanks for sharing again with us at TSTR.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card with such soft subtle colors. The flower with the the two pins is the perfect embellishment, very pretty! Thanks again for sharing your talents with us in the Tea Room!

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card Deb........I'm loving the colours.What a fab workshop to go on....can't wait to see what you do xxxxxxxx

Stella said...

This is beautiful. That stamp is gorgeous. I love the subtle color scheme; so elegant! Your card turned out fabulous.
Great you got the tickets!!!!

Nicole said...

Beautiful! Great card - love the ribbon and the color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR!:)

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...