Sunday 5 September 2010

Best Crop Ever!!!

Sorry I haven't been about this week,I haven't felt to well and haven't done any crafting at all. I do feel a lot better now and was well enough to go to Bromsgrove Cropaganza yesterday and what a fantastic day we all had!
We had a full house which was great and it was nice to see some new faces as well as the regular crew.Everyone I spoke to after thought it was the best crop we've had,thanks to Libby and all her hard work in organising everything,we really do appreciate it,also thanks to Jon who went and collected our lunch from the local butchers,which was some lovely hot pork baps. Morag Cutts taught three classes throughout the day which were fab everyone loved the LO's she did.My friend Kerry came along for the first time and I was so glad she enjoyed it,she fitted right in with the crazy gang and wants to come every month so we obviously didn't scare her off.
Here are my three class LO's,all the photo's were from our holiday in Gozo this year and this is why I scrap to preserve all these wonderful,fun memories.

Me and my friend Karen having a glass of Pimms before dinner.
The gang having a drink at Uncle Teds bar.
Me and my beautiful girls ready for a night out.
The classes took up most of the day but I did manage to do another couple of layout's in the evening. Here's the first one I did using Websters Pages and plenty of Prima flowers,I tucked some brown tulle under the ripped paper to give a bit of extra dimension.


Jodie and Hannah at the Feast of Santa Marija.
I will show you my other layout in my next post,I need to add a title yet,I'm hopeless at thinking of titles and can never think of anything very original or clever.Does anybody else struggle with titles like I do? Hopefully I will get more crafting done this week but I am trying to have a big sort out in my craft room. I really have got far to much and as I'm tidying I'm finding things I'd forgotten I had even bought.

TFL
xxxxDebxxxx

9 comments:

Ros said...

Wow Debs ... these are amazing!! you make it look so easy and yet the details is just unbelievable! ... you really look like you all enjoyed it too ... Just fabulous!!

Stella said...

I am not into scrapbooking but i love these lay outs. They are fabulous! ( And I just want to ask...how did you do it? )

Susanne said...

What great work; those layouts are fabulous. I, too, struggle with titles, because I like really short ones. Once in a while, I just do a page with no title - and I usually get away with it.

Lynnda said...

Wow Deb..everything are just so beautiful... I love them all... good work ....nice...xx

iza said...

wow!!!great creations deb.love love em all.i really like ur uncle teds lo.love the paint splatter, the stars, the design.love love it.

n thnx for dropping by at my page...

Lea said...

What beautiful LO's!!! I love the little owl in the pimms LO!!! My fav is the one with the stars and the misting, it's so fun!!! The one of you and your girls is beautiful, the stiching of the paper looks great, where do you think of these things?! And the paper and the flower embellies on the last LO are gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

gorgeous layouts - but of course you know that! just wonderful - looks like i missed such a fun day.

titles... yes, they can be really tricky can't they. sometimes, I just leave them off - I think I need to be a bit more creative with them

Juls said...

Fabulous! such a great way of framing that photo! Love the polka dot paper and all that bling! FABULOUS!!! Hugs Juls

Juls said...

I tell, you I am not sure where my head is???? I have just noticed all these gorgeous pages are in the one post, each one is unique and special, love them all! Hugs Juls

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...