Monday 27 September 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #16

This week over at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge is another great inspirational sketch.


I stamped the Prima girl image with SU Chocolate Chip then watercoloured her dress with the same ink .I used Websters Pages DP from my scrapbox and distressed all the edges with TH Antique Linen,I then stamped the one DP strip with a SU script stamp.The seam binding is 7Gypsies and was baby blue so I distressed that with Antique Linen.


The Create Free 10 Day Minibook Workshop started today,Day 1 showed you how to make and decorate the front and back cover,which I am just finishing off so will post tomorrow.

Thanks for looking
xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

Stella said...

I love this monochromatic card. Grey is not boring; it's elegant! Fabulous take on the challenge; your card is gorgeous!

Lea said...

That is a great sketch!!! Love the card, not boring at all, very vintage!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Deb, those dp's are so elegant, and I love how you used the script stamp on one of them. That is a terrific sketch; I'll have to wander over to Waltzingmouse soon!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the monochromatic, and the image too, so lovely!

Ros said...

So pretty and elegant Deb ... you've done a fabulous job with this ... can't wait to see your album .. xx

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet vintage image on this pretty card Deb! love your wonderful bow and the great shades of gray! Thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Unknown said...

Such an adorable image.. Your card is beautiful.. It is hard to work with those colors but I must say yours looks wonderful...

Hope you have a happy day... Hugs, Linda

Rachael Mitchell said...

This is lovely Deb, I'm loving the ribbon and bow detail, very cute.

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Deb! LOVE the monochromatic tones & that lil' girl image is so darling! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Juls said...

gorgeous! I love the monochrome look! this is just so stylish and elegant! Hugs juls

Alice said...

beautiful monochromatic card! so pretty! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely, subtle card. Love the bow.
Carol x

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

How gorgeous!! Love the black and white palette and the image is so sweet and that bow is fabulous!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This card is just wonderful - I love the GRAY!! It's so elegant! You've nailed it - just PERFECT!

Sarah Martina said...

Wow, this is SO elegant! So glad you joined us for the WMS Challenge!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...