Thursday 24 May 2012

Handmade Heart Swap..............

It's me again, I don't normally post twice in one day but I had to let you know about the Handmade Heart Swap that I've signed up for.
As I was blog hopping last week I came across a fabulous blog called Mary Poppins, I spent an age looking through all the posts and the wonderful photography. Mary posts are so varied with bits about crafts, family, fashion and loads more, well worth a visit.
Anyway when I went back a couple of days later, I saw that she was organizing a Handmade Heart Swap which really appealed to me, who wouldn't love to receive some handmade gifts.
All you have to do is leave a comment here to sign up and find out the full details. Mary will pair you, then start creating ready to send your partner 5 heart related items and they do the same, though it says handmade you can send one or two thrifted items. There is no skill level, it's just about sending the love !!!!!!!
It's open to everyone, U.K. and International so is you're interested you have until the 27th May to sign up.

If you are looking for my  IBSIC post it's here.

Happy Crafting
xxxxxDebxxxx

4 comments:

Ros said...

Sounds so lovely ... may take a look TFS

Unknown said...

Sure does! Off to take a look, too, thanks for the heads up Deb! Ira x

~Tammy~ said...

That sounds so sweet! What a great sight! I will have to check it out! :-) I liked it as soon as you said Mary Poppins {grin}

Lynnda said...

This is so beautiful Deb... Enjoy the weekend..hugs...xoxo

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...